Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos - Page 90

Home Go-Thassos Comments
Options

Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos

Comments

• Options
    angieangie Member (+) Posts: 37
    The beach looks busy this morning ...... its great to see so many people enjoying themselves in such a lovely place!... Bit envious ...enjoy your time there!! .... Roll on 7 weeks!!!!
  • Options
    DelboyDelboy Member (+) Posts: 359
    I did another trip report this year, if you haven't seen it already, I did various walks around Golden Beach area. I actually got to Marble beach on day 8 but a very long walk. I can recommend the walk on day 13 for fantastic views. Also got to Thassos Town on 10 day, hope you enjoy your holiday as much as we did, here are the two links
    days 1-7
    http://holidayreviews.info/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=53
    days 8-15
    http://holidayreviews.info/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54
  • Options
    derekderek Member (+) Posts: 66
    thankyou delboy, wonderful piccies. reminded me of my hols this year, in june at thassos.i see you go to our favourite place . kleantis and Xraris cava d oro. love it there.. please keep your fotos coming, they are great to look at in the winter months
    mrs derek.
  • Options
    Thankyou for sharing these Delboy!.......I have enjoyed looking at these very much.....lovely pics of our favourite island!! :)
  • Options
    Adrian LeeAdrian Lee Member (+) Posts: 126
    Great pics Delboy
  • Options
    Hi Adrian, I missed you this year, Mrs Db thought she saw you one morning on the beach but I was out on one of my walks, hope you had a good time, we may see you around next year
  • Options
    Adrian LeeAdrian Lee Member (+) Posts: 126
    Not sure if we are returning next year, as we are looking at Australia
  • Options
    Sandra MilesSandra Miles Member (+) Posts: 51
    Delboy, looks like you were there when we were! We always stay at Kastalia Studios, its the blue bar and restaurant next to Green Sea and just before Magic Coast!
  • Options
    Hi Sandra, it will be this place then lol
    http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img538/838/fd1561.jpg
    anybody that missd the trip report which may have fallen off the page by now, I took admin's advice and posted it into the community section on the top right of the page
  • Options
    that's the place Delboy! I am only surprised that I am not sat there! Going back on 24 August. Its my little piece of heaven
  • Options
    Looking lovely this morning ... great to see so many people enjoying the sea!!!!
  • Options
    tonitoni Member (+) Posts: 108
    wow we are going to Thasos
    back to the pine trees
    going to see our greek friends
    in the sunny Aegean sea.
    1 week left and we will be on Thasos
  • Options
    Nikos KonsoulasNikos Konsoulas Member (+) Posts: 45
    Esyjet check in done 10 days to go anyone there on the 12th of August?
  • Options
    S_WS_W Member (+) Posts: 15
    21 sleeps left for first time in thassos. Can't wait :-)
  • Options
    NojoNojo Member (+) Posts: 4
    Hi S_W.....you will fall in love with Thassos...guarantee it, but don't tell too many people.....need to keep it a secret lol! Hope you have a good holiday, we are back for a 4th time first two weeks in September at Smaragdi II.
  • Options
    shirlthegirlshirlthegirl Member (+) Posts: 24
    Our time has come. Off to Birmingham airport hotel tomorrow for our Sunday morning flight. Yippee!!
  • Options
    derekderek Member (+) Posts: 66
    some people have all the luck..have a great time shirlthegirl..have a metaxa for me..
  • Options
    grandma56grandma56 Member (+) Posts: 48
    Impressive thunder storm last night, raining at the moment however still warm..
    Sun trying to breakthrough. We'll be on the beach later!
  • Options
    tonitoni Member (+) Posts: 108
    Hi Shirlthegirl
    have a great flight and holiday. we might pass you on our travels
    we leave tomorrow morning from Gatwick
    have a fab time try to visit the krambosa and the korali they are lovely tavernas in skala potamia.
    fab cocktail bar is thomai.
  • Options
    This time in 3 weeks I shall be half way to thassos. Can't wait
  • Options
    SueSue Member (+) Posts: 35
    Came home yesterday from our beautiful island ! To everyone going to Golden Beach soon you must try Paluda for a meal it is really nice, its just up from Marina. To grandma56 and everyone at Nostos HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY.
  • Options
    GwynGwyn Member (+) Posts: 3
    Arriving in Thasos 21 August and can't wait. Staying in Skala Rochina
  • Options
    arriving 24th August! not long now hehehe :))
  • Options
    does anybody know the name of this shop in Skala Potamia, not sure if admin could help
    http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img673/7935/Vt5mKG.jpg
  • Options
    marie22marie22 Member (+) Posts: 20
    Just returned on sunday after a glorious 2 weeks on thassos , the weather was very hot , hotter than last year a villa owner told us , was very sad to leave even tough it was our 8th time , only negatives were lots of mozzy bites this year , was advised that they are coming over from keramoti due to something being grown there which is helping them to breed and we gave up on paradise and marble beach as they were sooooo busy it was impossible to find a spot...everything else was as glorious and relaxing as before , you'll have a wonderful time Sandra and Gwyn !