Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos - Page 88

Home Go-Thassos Comments
Options

Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos

Comments

• Options
    AmyEF91AmyEF91 Member (+) Posts: 7
    So happy to hear mum and dad are sipping Mythos on Golden Beach today whilst I am in work! Thanks for that :)
  • Options
    angieangie Member (+) Posts: 37
    We are here staying in Limenaria!!......we have a beautiful day and are going to wander down to the beach and just chill in the sun and swim in the glorious sea!!!...something that we have dreamed of doing throughout the winter months...Brilliant!!!! :):):)
  • Options
    VintageVivVintageViv Member (+) Posts: 50
    If you are going to Golden Beach you must try the paragliding round the bay. The view as you look back towards Isparion Mountain and across Thassos Island is absolutely awesome!
  • Options
    shirlthegirlshirlthegirl Member (+) Posts: 24
    hi Angie, Are you enjoying Limenaria? We'll be there in just over 8 weeks.
  • Options
    shirlthegirlshirlthegirl Member (+) Posts: 24
    Great to see people in the sea at this time of the morning. It's 7.50am here in the UK and I'll be setting off for work soon. Roll on August.
  • Options
    Adrian LeeAdrian Lee Member (+) Posts: 126
    People on the beach already, 05:30 UK time.
    Getting ready to go home to bed shortly, Only 8 more sleeps till Thassos. :-)
  • Options
    tonitoni Member (+) Posts: 108
    its going down
    7 weeks now til we arrive in thassos
    sunhatlady hope you have a lovely time . will this been the first visit to thassos we are flying to Thessaloniki and then hiring a car we have done it this way many times now and it works out cheaper for a family.
  • Options
    lefterislefteris Member (+) Posts: 7
    A weeks time and we are on that beach fantastic
  • Options
    It's a bit cloudy today, still plenty of people on the beach though.
    Only 6 more sleeps till we are there :-)
  • Options
    Wendy FlemingWendy Fleming Member (+) Posts: 75
    Just got back from Thassos, had a great time, the weather wasn't too good at the start, but after a couple of days it was back to normal HOT HOT HOT. I have only been back a couple of days and already wanting to go back.
  • Options
    Nikos KonsoulasNikos Konsoulas Member (+) Posts: 45
    toni where you r flying from? if man i will be flying from there on 11th of august! not long to go.
    pame lotaxos gia thassso!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hi NIKOS
    We fly from Gatwick either ba or easyjet which ever is the cheapest at time of booking
    easyjet is good as it goes early but that means an early return so leaving thassos very early in morning. we went with ba this year and get nearly an extra day as the return is later on in day.
  • Options
    Golden Beach is looking good this morning :-)
  • Options
    derekderek Member (+) Posts: 66
    just rebooked..only 51 weeks to go..
  • Options
    You can never book to early,Derek. Lol
  • Options
    NojoNojo Member (+) Posts: 4
    Just booked a great deal on Thomson website, 2 weeks at Smaragdi II first two weeks in September for £690 for 2 people.....happy days!!! Something to look forward to after our "brilliant" World Cup antics...lol! Its our 4th time back on this great island.
  • Options
    6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Nikos KonsoulasNikos Konsoulas Member (+) Posts: 45
    hi Toni yes we did that trip,. 2 singles and indeed worked a lot cheaper, although driving from thassos to Leeds on the return day is a killer, however on the beginning of the holiday i don't mind like. 6 weeks to go. probably you will be there i assume. i visit my parents over so we might see each other in golden beach. :)
  • Options
    SueSue Member (+) Posts: 35
    Just wondered if anyone who has already been to Golden Beach this year knows where the Playa D' Ora has moved to?
  • Options
    qwertyqwerty Member (+) Posts: 3
    Good morning everyone,I'm leaving tomorrow for Thassos.If someone is in Thassos now, please, tell me what is the temperature of the water now in Golden beach?
  • Options
    helentoohelentoo Member (+) Posts: 8
    Hello Qwerty! The short answer is perfect - coolish but fantastic - I love it like this. Much better than in high summer when it's tepid. Hope you enjoy your swims
  • Options
    Thanks,Helentoo :-) So,you tell me that the water is coolish? I ask ,because we are with 4 kids,is it suitable for kids? Thanks a lot :-)
  • Options
    helentoohelentoo Member (+) Posts: 8
    Yes, eminently. They'll love it. My sister is from the Caribbean most recently and it's perfect for her!!
  • Options
    Thanks a lot,Helentoo :-) Hello ,Thassosssss....here we come :-) :-) :-)
  • Options
    how I wish I was in thassos last night watching Greece in world cup
    well done the greek football team more passion and guts than the England team
    come on greece