Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos - Page 138

Home Go-Thassos Comments

Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos

1132133134135136138»

Comments

• nicfamnicfam Member Posts: 1
    We are arriving on thassos next month hearing news about sun beds on golden beach they seem to have trebled in price can anyone confirm please
  • AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 841
    Hi nicfam :)

I recommend shopping around on the beaches and staying at places that are reasonably priced. Some just require you to buy a drink. There's a huge selection to choose from so don't let news headlines spook you (they typically focus on the most extreme cases).
  • SueandMacSueandMac Member (+) Posts: 101
    Hi guys, has someone been moving the camera? We're getting some very different views!!!
  • StuartLStuartL Member Posts: 12
    @nicfam Have just got back, indeed some prices have gone up, like Augie said, just shop around. We paid 15 euro's a day for umbrella & 2 beds but that included our first drink. Some places charge a lot more and you are only allowed to consume food & drink purchased with them! We did notice this year many more people using their own umbrellas. Enjoy, we had an amazing time as usual :)
  • SebastianSebastian Administrator Posts: 19
    @SueandMac The camera movement has been fixed. Long story short, a numerical rounding bug in our script caused the beach sweep to cycle through its preset stops too quickly. Thanks for the heads up!
  • SueandMacSueandMac Member (+) Posts: 101
    Hi Sebastian, you mean your magic finger has done it again!!!! Thank you
  • tonitoni Member (+) Posts: 110
    Hi Stuart got back to uk yesterday 😢 had a wonderful time it was beautiful as usual
    Yes the sun beds varied in price this year we managed to find 2 beds and umbrella for €10 in golden beach but saw prices as high as €20
    I noticed that there were fewer rows of them I guess because of the restrictions as more space for people with their own chairs
    Just waiting for easyJet to release their fights for next year 🙏🏻
  • tonitoni Member (+) Posts: 110
    Just booked for next year as easyjet released their summer 2025 flights
    Something to look forward to 🙏🏻