Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos - Page 132

Home Go-Thassos Comments

Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos

Comments

• S_WS_W Member (+) Posts: 15
    Yeah we are staying at golden beach
  • m4tthallm4tthall Member Posts: 4
    We travelled with Tui yesterday and arrived without any problems. Currently at Alexandra Beach Hotel in Potos and very happy we took the risk of booking up many months ago. Good luck with your journey.
    Thank you m4tthal, we booked our holiday many many months ago,we especially chose the 15th August thinking we would have a better chance of actually getting to Thassose and it looks like it was a good choices. Enjoy your holiday.
  • marie22marie22 Member (+) Posts: 20
    Made it here with no problems,Ryanair manchester were excellent plf and covid vaccs forms checked swiftly and stamped , thessaloniki airport the same, docs checked and let through no issues , very hot drive to keramoti but can't control weather , thassos seems quite busy and as beautiful as ever
    Good Afternoon everyone, I was wondering has anybody travelled through Kavala Airport thats is on thassos or has not long come back. Me and my wife are due to travel this Sunday and we are a little concerned as my middle name does not show up on the covid vaccine letter I got from the NHS app. Did anybody else have an issue?
    Thanks for your help
    Nigel
  • GangoGango Member (+) Posts: 38
    Hi Nigel,
    We flew via Thessaloniki and I've just checked and my vaccine letter also doesn't show my middle name. Neither does my test certificate for the return journey. I hadn't even noticed. We were fine. It was all very straightforward. As I said that was Thessaloniki though, but I can't imagine Kavala will be vastly different.
    Enjoy your holiday! Only returned a week ago and missing it already.....
    x
  • SueandMacSueandMac Member (+) Posts: 99
    Hi, I spoke to someone on the NHS phone line who said it did not matter about not having your full names printed as all the information would come up if the bar code or QR was scanned. Fingers crossed for September!!!
    Hi all arrived today, no problems going through Kavala Airport NO ISSUE at all allready been to golden beach now just chilling on our balcony 😎
    Hi all got back yesterday again no problems at all going through either Kavala Airport or Gatwick. Just watching the camera and can't belive we was only there two days ago sitting on the beach ☹ c u very soon Thassos!!!!!
  • JaiJai Member Posts: 29
    Hey Augie. I hope that you are OK? The webcam seems to be stuck. Is there a problem Thanks Jai
  • SebastianSebastian Administrator Posts: 18
    @Jai Everything is ok! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The script controlling the movement needed to be reinitialized (due to a power cut on site).
    Has anyone seen a fish being caught on the end of the pier?
  • AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 817
    Hey SueandMac :)

I've seen a fish being caught one winter, it's been a few years!
    Mac thinks that they are just feeding the fish
    hope your'e all wearing your thermal underwear on Thassos!!!
    Good Morning Augie, there seems to be a problem with the webcam today?
    @Jai

Fixed! :)
    Was that Sebastian's magic finger?
    @SueandMac

We can't get anything past you! :lol:
  • tonitoni Member (+) Posts: 107
    Looks like they are getting ready for the summer
  • frenchiefrenchie Member Posts: 21
    I see the weather is already getting warmer - wish you all the most peaceful, joyous and wonderful Easter.
    Hoping that Easter really does bring Thassos and all Greece a renewal of hope.
    Frenchie
    Hi Augie

Beautiful Thassos looks ready for the holiday season :smiley:

I am assuming that the restrictions have been removed as in the UK?

Thanks Jai :blush:
    Hey Jai :)

Yep, the island is buzzing with activity as shops and accommodations are preparing to welcome you all!

Most restrictions have been lifted since May 1st. Masks are still required indoors but other than that, things have returned pretty much to normal. Woohoo!
    Thanks Augie, Wonderful, looking forward to 1st July see our friend's 🙂
  • dodododo Member Posts: 13
    Hello
    I noticed a problem with the surveillance camera.
    In the middle of the tour, near the 'green sea' boarding house, the image is only of water. The IP camera should be raised slightly.
    All the best