bus timetable from kavala to keramoti.

Home General
Coronavirus Travel Updates Are you looking for information about traveling to Thassos during the Covid pandemic? Click here to learn more!

bus timetable from kavala to keramoti.

FloralouFloralou Member Posts: 4
I'm travelling from Thessaloniki to Kavala and want to carry on to Keramoti for the ferry.
Thank you

Best Answers

• FloralouFloralou Member Posts: 4
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks very much, kind of you. Really looking forward to my trip, fingers crossed all will be well (virus wise) and I will be there next moth. Thanks for your help. Nice to have someone to ask these things.

Answers

Hi, thanks. I have the ferry times. The reason I asked is that there are only three from Kavala, the first one is too early. I would have liked to catch a ferry so as to get to Thassos mid morning. In that case I might just aswell catch the 2oclock.
    Hi

I don't suppose you know if there is luggage storage at Kavala bus station. I will have a few hours before catching the ferry.

Thanks
  • AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 690
    Hi Floralou :)

I just phoned the bus station and confirmed they have storage units for your luggage. Each unit is the size of a small closet and costs 2 euros. You can rent as many as you need depending on the amount of luggage you have.

Enjoy a nice walk along the seafront and into the old part of Kavala while you wait for the ferry. Explore the old castle and have an ice-cold frappe at one of the many cafes... you'll see the time will fly!