bus timetable from kavala to keramoti.

Home General

bus timetable from kavala to keramoti.

FloralouFloralou Member Posts: 4
I'm travelling from Thessaloniki to Kavala and want to carry on to Keramoti for the ferry.
Thank you

Best Answers

• FloralouFloralou Member Posts: 4
    Answer ✓
    Thanks very much, kind of you. Really looking forward to my trip, fingers crossed all will be well (virus wise) and I will be there next moth. Thanks for your help. Nice to have someone to ask these things.

Answers

Hi, thanks. I have the ferry times. The reason I asked is that there are only three from Kavala, the first one is too early. I would have liked to catch a ferry so as to get to Thassos mid morning. In that case I might just aswell catch the 2oclock.
    Hi

I don't suppose you know if there is luggage storage at Kavala bus station. I will have a few hours before catching the ferry.

Thanks
  • AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 817
    Hi Floralou :)

I just phoned the bus station and confirmed they have storage units for your luggage. Each unit is the size of a small closet and costs 2 euros. You can rent as many as you need depending on the amount of luggage you have.

Enjoy a nice walk along the seafront and into the old part of Kavala while you wait for the ferry. Explore the old castle and have an ice-cold frappe at one of the many cafes... you'll see the time will fly!