Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos - Page 111

Home Go-Thassos Comments
Options

Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos

Comments

• Options
    Andrei LucaAndrei Luca Member (+) Posts: 2
    Can you swim?I mean, the water is enough warm?
  • Options
    AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 821
    Hi Andrei,

Oh yes! I went swimming yesterday and the water was perfect. There were a lot of people swimming and enjoying the heat and sunshine. My little niece and nephew didn't want to get out of the water when it was time to go. :)
  • Options
    Adrian LeeAdrian Lee Member (+) Posts: 126
    Gatwick tonight, Thassos tomorrow :)
  • Options
    Derek WalkerDerek Walker Member (+) Posts: 5
    Roll on friday
  • Options
    Dinu VasiloiDinu Vasiloi Member (+) Posts: 7
    Two more sleeps to go :3 Can't wait. The water is good for swim or snoorkel?
  • Options
    Hi Dinu, the water is great for swimming and snorkeling!

One of my personal favorite places to snorkel on Thassos is Fari Beach in Skala Maries. It's a virgin beach with a lot of plant and sea life. The water there gets deep quickly so you don't need to swim far before you begin to see fish. The beach is very rocky and has no facilities.

If you go to Fari beach, take everything you'll need such as snacks and drinks. When you leave, be sure to take any garbage you have with you because there are no garbage bins or garbage collection there.

Have a great time and safe travel! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much Augie!!! i am going to Potos with family but we will visit a lot of beaches :D can't wait!!! :3
  • Options
    The Psili Ammos beach is so so beautiful!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbTOGqPfKpc
  • Options
    vanyazagarovavanyazagarova Member (+) Posts: 29
    What a beautiful morning......28 days to go...loading......
  • Options
    FranzFranz Member (+) Posts: 22
    Returned yesterday at home. I had 12 days on Thassos. 12 days in paradiese. Thanks to all
  • Options
    BShuffyBShuffy Member (+) Posts: 7
    Looks mighty cloudy today
  • Options
    BShuffyBShuffy Member (+) Posts: 7
    Looks idyllic - can't wait until we are actually there (4 weeks tomorrow and counting) :-)
  • Options
    tonitoni Member (+) Posts: 108
    7 weeks now
  • Options
    25 days.....
  • Options
    Jo PattenJo Patten Member (+) Posts: 1
    Has the webcam gone down?? It tells me its loading but then i get a blank screen?
  • Options
    Hi Jo, maybe it went down temporarily (due to interrupted internet connection or power). Sometimes that happens. Just try again a bit later when you see that. :)
  • Options
    Has the webcam had to much ouzo? :-)
  • Options
    Back to normal now
  • Options
    Hey Adrian, every day at noon (local time) the camera moves in an unfamiliar pattern and takes a panoramic photo. Perhaps that's what you saw. :)
  • Options
    Hello Thassos team, where can we see what is the sea temperature in Golden beach? Maybe if you put some links, it we'll be great....Just like the weather forecast. Because I think that a lot of people here, it's be interesting especially for that. Thanks
  • Options
    Hi Augie, The camera was pointing downwards into the trees, but when I watched a complete cycle it was back to normal, so I thought maybe I had had to much Ouzo lol
  • Options
    2 weeks
  • Options
    Nikos KonsoulasNikos Konsoulas Member (+) Posts: 45
    good morning to all does anyone had been affected by pound exchange like cant get euros etc. due to high fluctuation? and are the atms work there? thanks in advance and its not political my question.
  • Options
    Hi Nikos, On Friday I exchanged pounds for euros with no problem. ATMs are all working normally too. The only difference now is the number of euros you'll get per pound.
  • Options
    Nikos KonsoulasNikos Konsoulas Member (+) Posts: 45
    thanks augie . its very unclear as to whats happening as some stories emerging that banks and exchange places like hotels and other islands eg kos refused to exchange.