Are there gigs for musicians on Thassos Island?

Home General

Are there gigs for musicians on Thassos Island?

chachaangelinachachaangelina Member (+) Posts: 2
Hello, All~
I am a musician specializing in children's music and also comedy music for adults. Are there hotels or other places on Thassos Islando that could use me? I have an offer of a beautiful place to stay on Thassos Island.
You can email me directly at chachaangelina@yahoo.com or phone me in the USA at (352) 219-6994.
Cheers!
~Angelina

Comments

• AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 818
    Hi Angelina,

Get in touch with Eurocamp, a summer camp for kids. Perhaps you can find demand for your specialty (children's music) there?

http://www.go-thassos.gr/visiting-thassos/hotels/eurocamp-thassos

In regards to comedy music for adults... I presume it's in English and with American humor? Most live gigs you'll come across on the island are of the traditional Greek type, which is understandably in high demand in a place like Thassos.

Do you have a website with videos (or a Youtube channel, Facebook page, etc.) to share and promote your music style? If not, I think that's a good first step to take before approaching people and businesses about a gig. It's important that you help them understand what you're offering. Then email them directly (you'll find loads of hotels and restaurants listed on Go-Thassos) and ask them. Be sure to include a link or two to videos of your past performances.

I hope this info helps. Let me know how your search goes!