Places for kids in Skala Potamia

Home Places on Thassos

Places for kids in Skala Potamia

Elena_MDElena_MD Member Posts: 1
Hello to everyone reading this message. We are going to Thassos for the first time and don't know the place at all. We have chosen Skala Potamia but I cannot find any information about places for kids. Are there any playgrounds, clubs, entertainment parks for kids? Help me please figure out the information.

Comments

• AlexciaAlexcia Member Posts: 13
    Hello Elena!

Glad to hear that it's your first time coming to Thassos. Thassos is the perfect island for family holidays. I'm sure you will love it! In Skala Potamia there is a big playground next to the old port, on the beach.

On your walk down to the old port of Skala Potamia you will walk along the pedestrian street where there are many cafes and tavernas. There you will find games, arcades, and even bumper cars.

Hopefully, I was able to help you! If you have any other questions, I'm happy to help further.

Have a great day, and I hope you will share your first experience in Thassos with us!
  • GangoGango Member (+) Posts: 38
    Hi
    There is also a fun train that runs between Golden Beach and Skala Potamia.
    However I think that kids have so much fun on the beach that there's no need for any thing else
    Hope you enjoy your holiday!