Dimitrious studio/apartments Skala Panagia

Home Traveling to Thassos

Dimitrious studio/apartments Skala Panagia

Hi, we are just about to book direct to stay at these apartments. Just wanted to check before I do that we are safe to book through links on this site. You hear so many bad stories, would just like a little feed back from anyone else that has booked direct and any reviews on dimitrious apartments. Thank you

Comments

• AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 818
    edited April 2018
    Hi Meejulie,

You're right for being cautious because indeed there are many bad stories out there.

It is 100% safe to book your stay direct on Go-Thassos.gr. Each property is verified, as well as the host's/owner's contact details. I'm on the team that manages this site and we know all the properties and their lovely hosts/owners personally. You can trust that the reservation you make direct through this site will be genuine, as well as unbeatable in price.

Dimitrious Studios & Apartments is quite a popular property near Golden Beach. I never stayed there personally, so hopefully someone else who did will tell you about their experience. :)
  • meejuliemeejulie Member Posts: 10
    Thank you, that's all I needed. Will be booking tonight :smiley:
  • meejuliemeejulie Member Posts: 10
    Thank you, we are here now and the rooms and gardens are superb, everything is perfect and our taxis booked through here also went perfectly to plan. And we have had NO rain since we arrived on Friday. In love with Thassos already :smiley:
  • AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 818
    Yay! Meejulie, many many thanks for coming back and letting us know how you got on. I hope your experience serves as inspiration for others! :)

Please tell us your overall impressions at the end of your holiday on Thassos. We and countless others would love to read about your experiences, good and bad. Many thanks!