Enterprise Thassos

Home Go-Thassos Comments
Options

Enterprise Thassos

We have rented a car with an advise from Enterprise and he has told us a name Nikos. We didn’t know the town and even the thing were told about him is not nice, we have decided to go there without wasting our vacation time. Because the adviser told that he is such a nice guy he rented a car to someone without driver license. It’s obviously a crime but you can understand from this example how this global rent a car branch is managed. He was very kind first, we rented the car for 3 nights and we paid in cash. Actually we wanted to pay by credit card but he instantly wanted us to pay cash and he said, if we pay with credit card because of the taxes to be paid to the goverment, he will get less money!! I don’t think this is normal/standard business attitude for government. We agreed to leave the car at night or morning 9 or 10 am and in our last night we sent Nikos an sms asking that can we bring the car at 3 pm (we would pay that extra day) and then he showed his real unkind face. He was terribly rude to us. He was almost beating us, shouting, insulting, swearing to us. I have never seen such a bad behavior as a customer, even as a human. He was shouting and at the same time he was hitting the table in front of him. We have been in their office twice in the morning time, he was drinking beer with his same friend in both times. I don’t think drinking in the office is a normal/standard business view. His friend in the office came to hold my husband’s hand while arguing with Nikos. It was like we were not customer/client, we stole his car. An office that has been worked like a 5 th class market. We saw a travel blog afterwards telling about Nikos. They told that even buying a watermelone is harder than renting the car from Enterprise which is runned by Nikos. I don’t think this is appropriate professional perspective.
In addition to all these the car's radio was not working, ac was not working well, one night the car was broken for half an hour around 9 pm, we finally succeed to run it but meanwhile Nikos's phone was closed could not reach him for help.
To sum up, do not rent a car from this Enterprise branch in Limenas. And never meet the Nikos and his friend in an Office drinking session.It’s the first step of having a good vacation in Thassos and stay happy.