BAD REVIEW - reservation with no accomodation in Alexander Studios, Skala Potamia

Home Tourist Reviews
Options

BAD REVIEW - reservation with no accomodation in Alexander Studios, Skala Potamia

victorgvictorg Member Posts: 1
I would like to submit a very BAD REVIEW for Alexander Studios in Skala Potamia, so that anyone interested in finding an accomodation would take great care before making any reservations with them, on this website at least. I hope the administrator of this website would take into account this situation and would contact the owner so that future issues may be prevented.
I was visiting Thassos with my family and this time we decided to stay in Skala Potamia between 2nd-12th July 2017. We have made the reservation early in February and payed for the reservation an account of 230 euro (by Western Union) for 3 rooms in Alexander Studios for 10 nights accomodation. We received a confirmation e-mail both from Western Union and from the owner's personal e-mail for the reservation so we though everything is set and we waited for our holidays.
When we arrived, on the 2nd of July 2017, after 12 hours of driving, Mr Vassilis (the owner of Alexander Studios) was very surprised of our arrival and told us that he only has one available single room, although the reservation was for 3 triple-rooms for 10 nights. The given solution offered by Mr. Vassilis was that us, the adults, can sleep on the beach someplace so the kids can have the single room available, at least for that night. He didn't offer us any alternative so that we could solve the issue on spot. In exchange we had to spend the entire evening 'till late night to look for a place to stay, bringing our kids along. We were fortunate to find a place late that night but the stress he put us through was unimaginable.
I hope no one else will go through this situation and I'll make sure this review is posted in other places.
We love Thassos and we will be back but we'll be more careful next time.