Beaches with natural shadow from trees

Home Places on Thassos

Beaches with natural shadow from trees

Hi to all! I will visit thassos in 2 weeks and I would like to know if there are any beaches that have natural shadow from trees during the day so I dont have to bring any umbrellas with me! Does anybody know such beaches? Thanks!

Comments

• AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 818
    edited July 2017
    Hi Sokrataras,

I highly recommend the sandy beach that stretches along the coast of Skala Rachoni. It's one of the most natural beaches on Thassos, with few umbrellas (because they aren't necessary) thanks to all the trees that border the shoreline. :)
  • SokratarasSokrataras Member Posts: 2
    Hello Augie! Thank you very much for your reply! I will definitely use your information!
  • ZeroZero Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    Hallo Augie
    Kennst du gute und günstige Unterkunft in Skala Rachoni
    Gruss Zero
  • AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 818
    edited January 2018
    Hi Zero! :)

There are so many great properties where you can stay on a budget in Skala Rachoni, you'll be amazed with the deals you can find when you book direct... especially during the quiet season (my favorite time of year here) between May 1 - June 15 as well as 15-30 September.

I suggest that you send a reservation request to the properties that you like in Skala Rachoni (click here for a list) and wait to receive their best offers. If you have flexibility, let them know. The price varies according to the season and dates you want to stay.

My advice: Book direct during the low season and you'll spend half the amount for the same room, which will leave a lot more money in your pocket to enjoy your holiday. ;)