Help

Home General

Help

HadfieldsHadfields Member (+) Posts: 9
Ok all my Thassos friends... we are looking for a long term rental, 1 year initially in Limenas. We would like a small house or apartment with 2 bedrooms, a balcony and maybe a small garden area. Despite our best efforts we are struggling to find somewhere, so if anyone knows if anything that's up for rent, we'd really appreciate your help.

Comments

• AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 818
    edited October 2016
    Hi Hadfields,

I wish you asked this a week ago! There's a place that matches your criteria exactly, right next door to me, that was only rented a few days ago to new tenants.

Nonetheless, I'll certainly keep you in mind if I come across anything else. :)
  • HadfieldsHadfields Member (+) Posts: 9
    edited October 2016
    Oh what a shame, we could have been neighbours! we've tried asking everyone we know over in Thassos but we're not having much luck. Thank you.
    Oh I know! Long-term residential accommodation is harder to come by than short-term holiday accommodation. Is it safe for me to assume that you want a place that's fully furnished?
    edited October 2016
    Hi again. Yes fully furnished would be better for us. We are happy to hop over to Thassos at short notice to take a look at anything that is available. Whereabouts in the town do you live? Thanks for looking for us. Kerrie
    Sounds good Kerrie - I'll ask around and let you know if I hear of anything suitable and available for you. :)
    Thanks. I really appreciate it.