1st may 2016

Home Traveling to Thassos

1st may 2016

I'm flying to Skala Rachoni on 1st may just wonder if its going to be worm enough for me to ware shorts and short sleeves t-shirts or should I take jeans and something wormer ? also is there any place where I can rent quads , bike or car ? as I would like travel around the island ?

Comments

• AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 818
    Hey Davey,

Thassos has been experiencing summer weather in the last month, with highs going above 25 degrees - so I think it's safe to suggest to you shorts and short sleeves!

Just bring a pair of jeans and a light jacket in case of a 'cold' spell (which would mean temps in the upper teens - still quite warm!). Since it'll be May, evenings/nights can still be a bit chilly so it would be good to have a light jacket with you no matter what.

You could rent a quad/moped/bike and have it delivered to you at your hotel, check this site out: www.motozagos.gr and talk to Giorgos or anyone on his team.

There are plenty of car rental companies on Thassos as well - book in advance for a better price. Here's a list of them: http://www.go-thassos.gr/visiting-thassos/transportation

Hope this helps - have a great time!! :D