Kavala departure Flight

Home Traveling to Thassos

Kavala departure Flight

Hi all,

I am travelling out of Kavala on 28/06/2015 (Sunday) at 6.50am. I will be spending all my time on the Island of Thasos and I was wondering how I can get to the airport of Kavala so early on the 28th ? Is there private boats? Or is the best option to take a late ferry and stay in Kavala that night? I am wanting to spend maximum time in Thasos as possible because I am only there for three days.

Thanks for your help,

Comments

• GoThassosGoThassos Administrator Posts: 128
    Hi Alexandra,

Since your flight departs very early in the morning I suggest taking a late ferry on the 27th of June (last one will leave around 9-10PM) from Limenas to Keramoti and spend the night there.

You'll have so many choices of hotels around the port and finding a room will be quick and convenient.

You can book a taxi to come pick you up in the morning and zip you straight to the airport which is only a 10 minute drive from Keramoti.

Here's a family-run taxi company you can contact for a quote:
    http://www.go-thassos.gr/visiting-thassos/transportation/triantafillos-taxi-keramoti-port

Hope this info helps but please let me know if you have any more questions! :)

Augie