Kavala departure Flight

Home Traveling to Thassos
Coronavirus Travel Updates Are you looking for information about traveling to Thassos during the Covid pandemic? Click here to learn more!

Kavala departure Flight

Hi all,

I am travelling out of Kavala on 28/06/2015 (Sunday) at 6.50am. I will be spending all my time on the Island of Thasos and I was wondering how I can get to the airport of Kavala so early on the 28th ? Is there private boats? Or is the best option to take a late ferry and stay in Kavala that night? I am wanting to spend maximum time in Thasos as possible because I am only there for three days.

Thanks for your help,

Comments

• GoThassosGoThassos Administrator Posts: 128
    Hi Alexandra,

Since your flight departs very early in the morning I suggest taking a late ferry on the 27th of June (last one will leave around 9-10PM) from Limenas to Keramoti and spend the night there.

You'll have so many choices of hotels around the port and finding a room will be quick and convenient.

You can book a taxi to come pick you up in the morning and zip you straight to the airport which is only a 10 minute drive from Keramoti.

Here's a family-run taxi company you can contact for a quote:
    http://www.go-thassos.gr/visiting-thassos/transportation/triantafillos-taxi-keramoti-port

Hope this info helps but please let me know if you have any more questions! :)

Augie