Airport car hire

Home Traveling to Thassos
Coronavirus Travel Updates Are you looking for information about traveling to Thassos during the Covid pandemic? Click here to learn more!

Airport car hire

Adrian LeeAdrian Lee Lincoln Member (+) Posts: 126
Does anyone know which car hire companies don't charge extra for taking cars on the ferry to Thassos ?
I know Potos don't charge but what about the bigger ones like Avis,Europcar etc....
Many thanks in advance

Best Answer

Answers

• krakowkrakow Member (+) Posts: 0
    ho noleggiato l'auto attraverso un brooker 2012 e ho dovuto pagare un extra per il traghetto di 60€ quest'anno 2013 ho noleggiato con europcar e non ho pagato nulla
  • GoThassosGoThassos Administrator Posts: 128
    Hi krakow,

Did you book a car with a rental company outside of Thassos island in 2012? Where was your pick-up/drop-off point and what company did you use? I want to understand the circumstances that caused you to pay an extra 60 Euros for using the ferry. Can you provide us more details?

As far as I know, the car rental companies on the island (including Europcar) don't charge a ferry fee. Perhaps one must book a car with a company that is physically located on the island for this more favorable treatment..?