2 to 3 months rental

Home General

2 to 3 months rental

elitsaelitsa Member Posts: 1
Hi 👋 I just joined this lovely community!

The reason for it is that me and my partner love Thassos and would like to spend several months on the island.
Most probably starting from April/May and may be June. We need 2 bedroom or at least 1 bed with room for office as we both work online. Also, interested in small bungalow if available.
We would like to be near the sea.

If you can give any advice or if you know someone who rents short term accommodations and can connect us that will be much appreciated 🙏🏻

Warmly
Elitsa

Comments

• AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 818
    Hey Elitsa! Welcome to our community! :blush:

That is such a great idea! Springtime is my favorite time on Thassos and I think you and your boyfriend are going to love being here as nature comes back to life!

You will find many options for places to stay on Go-Thassos and all you need to do is contact the host directly using the form and/or contact details we provide. Every property on Go-Thassos is locally verified and you can trust every one of them.

I live on Thassos and I personally don't have a property to offer you but if there's anything else I can help you with, I'll be happy to!
  • GregoryGregory Member (+) Posts: 39
    Dear Elitsa
    I wonder if you have been in Thassos, during the period of your interest, before. Then you would realize that in some places, it is very lonely, especially in the early months of April and May. Usually, these places start the procedure of opening around May. I could suggest places in Skala Panagia and Skala Potamia or even in Kinira but if you need shops and places open around you, then I would suggest Limenas, the capital of the island. There is a variety of properties to choose from. Please visit www.thassos-holiday-rentals.com and see the houses there. If you wish to keep in contact with me, here is my email.
    gregory.nagoulidis@gmail.com. I would be happy to help you with your research, either you choose one of the properties THR advertizes or another property.
    Gregory