Limenas Florists

Home General

Limenas Florists

wingnut49677wingnut49677 Member (+) Posts: 5
Hi all! I have a dilemma. My daughter lives in Limenas and is having a baby at the end of the month. I am from the US. I want to send her flowers when the baby comes. Does anyone know if there is a florist I can order from and have them delivered? I am taking vacation in July for 10 days there but want to send the flowers first. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 818
    Hey Wingnut (great name by the way!),

Congrats! Is she expecting a boy or girl?

I'll swing by the florist tomorrow to get their contact details and ask if they deliver in Limenas. I'll report back here and let you know what I find out. :)
  • wingnut49677wingnut49677 Member (+) Posts: 5
    You sir are awesome! She is expecting to have a boy! Thank you so much.
    edited June 2015
    Hey, no sweat. I was going down to that area today anyway!

I spoke with the owner of a Florist Shop in Limenas, and she said she delivers and will be happy to create something beautiful and take it to your daughter.

She speaks English and her name is Venetia.

Her phone numbers are:
    Shop: 0030 25930 22108
    Mob: 0030 697 305 4477

You can also find her on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004426128717
    Augie, thank you! I am so amazed that a total stranger just went above and beyond to help someone out. When I get over there I would much like to buy you a drink for you troubles! Will try to look you up. :D
    No troubles at all. :)

You're welcome, happy I could help!
    Augie, I wanted to give you a quick update of the florist situation. I am happy to announce my daughter had a beautiful baby boy. However, I tried and tried AND TRIED to contact the florist by all means you provided. I even left Venetia a voice message to no avail. It was worth a try. Again I thank you for the effort you put forth to help!
    Congrats on your new grandson!

I'm really sorry to hear that your attempts to call Venetia proved fruitless... did you try reaching her through Facebook? That might be worth a shot!

Otherwise, I'll be happy to arrange something with Venetia on your behalf. Just let me know what it is you want (send me a private message). :)