Kastro

Home Go-Thassos Comments

Kastro

Go-Thassos WebsiteGo-Thassos Website Administrator Posts: 2,286
edited July 2013 in Go-Thassos Comments

Comments

• Go-Thassos WebsiteGo-Thassos Website Administrator Posts: 2,286
    Hi everyone. Feel free to post a comment or write a review about Kastro. Enjoy! smilies/grin.gif

Imported Comment from previous version Go-Thassos.gr

• By: Go-Thassos.gr Webmaster
    • On: 28 August 2008 at 11:15am
    Kastro is a wonderful place so peaceful with wonderful views and a lovely little church and don't forget to visit the little taverna and the bone house.

• By: Alan
    • On: 18 May 2009 at 6:09am
    I have so enjoyed reading this information which is exactly the sort of historical information I enjoy. I shall be visiting Thassos on 11 - 18th May 2011 and will definitely make the trip up to Kastro. Thanks for an excellent website.

• By: Nadine
    • On: 4 April 2011 at 3:16pm
    Thassos is the most beautiful and friendly Island I took my holidays here from 1990 till 2004 when my health was not good and didnt travel anymore but i have the most wonderful memories of the places and people i used to stay in Limenaria every year and made many pilgrims to Kastro

• By: julie martin
    • On: 26 February 2012 at 2:32am
  • Marianna ChatziMarianna Chatzi Member (+) Posts: 1
    kastro is a very beautiful place.....it has a breathtaking view....it has a kantina it's called kantina by marianna...it has delicious traditional dishes and homemade sweets from beautiful mama....it worth to visit it.....