Getting times of ferry in advance

Home Traveling to Thassos
Options

Getting times of ferry in advance

cverletcverlet Member (+) Posts: 4
Hello and thank you for your help,
how is it possible to know the time table of the ferries in October? I need this information to book my flights accordingly.
I could get to KVA with the flight arriving from Athens at 21:20 and catch the last ferry at 21:45 (I won't have any luggage). But I can I make sure that it will exist?
Many thanks, Claire

Comments

• Options
    AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 819
    Hi cverlet :)

The ferry schedules are usually released by the ferry companies at the beginning of each month.

Since you want to book flights and need to know about a specific time, I called the ANETH Ferries office and asked them your specific question. They confirmed that in October 2022 there will be a ferry running from Keramoti to Thassos every night at 21:45.

If you have further questions about the ferry times, I recommend contacting the ferry companies directly for the most up-to-date and accurate information.

The phone numbers are available at the bottom of this page:
    https://www.go-thassos.gr/thassos-ferry-schedules-prices
  • Options
    cverletcverlet Member (+) Posts: 4
    thank you sooo much for taking the time to call the ferry company!
    The problem for the foreigners is to call these companies without speaking Greek, this is why your help is so useful. Perhaps this website could publish the time table before the ferry companies do, with a warning saying that it's always subject to change?
    In any case thank you!
    Claire
  • Options
    AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 819
    You're very welcome, Claire!

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We work hard to keep the schedules updated on Go-Thassos, but generally, the ferry companies do not release them until they are finalized even if we request them.

Staff at the ferry companies normally speak Greek and English but I understand there's still a language barrier for some. So we added the email address of each company for those who cannot speak on the phone. We hope this is helpful.

https://www.go-thassos.gr/thassos-ferry-schedules-prices

We love hearing feedback so feel free to let us know if there's anything else we can do! :)