Roof repair/replacement costs?

Home General
Options

Roof repair/replacement costs?

dr_olidr_oli Member Posts: 3
Hi,

does anybody have exprience with roof repair in Thassos? We saw one property but it had some challenges with roof and rain so I am curious how much it might cost to replace complete roof? My estimate is that this is around 80sqm of roof.

Thanks,
Oliver

Comments

• Options
    AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 819
    Hi Oli :)

I just spoke with a friend of mine who did a roofing project this past winter for a 70 m² 1-story house in Limenas.

He first told me that it's impossible to give an accurate quote without seeing the roof's current condition but when I asked him for a ballpark figure, he told me that it costs 30-40 Euros per m² for replacing the ceramic roof tiles.

He said if some or all of the wooden support beams are rotting and need to be replaced, the cost increases.

The roofing project he recently completed in Limenas cost 5,000 EUR. He replaced the entire roof (wooden support beams + ceramic tiles) and installed water drainage pipes throughout.

I can get you in touch with him if you're interested in a free quotation. Just let me know!
  • Options
    AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 819
    Oli, the price also included insulation which I forgot to write above.

Please note that the project was completed in November 2021 and prices have gone up across the board since then.