NikolayNikolay Member Posts: 1
    hello, do you need any additional documents for traveling by ferry
  • Options
    tonitoni Member (+) Posts: 108
    Thank you
    That’s very kind of you
  • Options
    rko200rko200 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I'll be traveling from Bulgaria in the end of July. A friend of mine recently told me that she should do one COVID test before entering the country and another one before going to Thassos. Is this true and does she have to make another two tests when we are leaving Thassos and Greece?
  • Options
    AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 819
    edited April 2022
    Hi rko200 :)

No, that is not true.

As the rules stand today, if you have the vaccine pass then you won't need any covid tests to enter Greece. If you do not have the vaccine pass, then you will need a PCR test from the last 72 hours OR a recovery certificate from the past 6 months.

Soon, the Greek government will consider lifting all requirements at the border. This means that in July, you may not need anything at all. See this article.

You can read all of the current rules at this government website: https://travel.gov.gr/

When you are leaving Thassos and Greece, you will not be required to get tested unless Bulgaria requires it. This will depend on Bulgaria's entry rules. On the Greek side, you will not need anything when you leave.