From Thassos to Thessaloniki airport/September 2020

Home Traveling to Thassos

From Thassos to Thessaloniki airport/September 2020

Hello all,
What would be the best way to reach Thessaloniki airport from Thassos? Is there an option for bus or taxi and what are the prices we can expect?

Comments

• AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 817
    Hi Theh :)

The fastest and easiest way to reach Thessaloniki airport from Thassos is with a taxi. A taxi costs around 150 euros (1-way). I would take a ferry from Limenas to Keramoti and from there take a taxi to the airport in Thessaloniki.

You could also hire a car. If you factor in the ferry ticket for the car, the gas, and the price for the car rental, it'll cost around 100 euros. I would take a ferry from Limenas to Keramoti and from there drive to the airport in Thessaloniki.

Taking the bus is possible and more economical but less convenient and it takes longer. In this case, I would recommend departing Thassos from Skala Prinos and arriving in Kavala. Then take the bus from Kavala to Thessaloniki. It costs around 15 euros per person from Kavala to Thessaloniki's bus station. From there you can take a taxi to the airport which will cost around 25 euros.

We have more information and helpful links here: https://www.go-thassos.gr/about-thassos/getting-to-thassos

Let us know if you have any more questions. We're happy to help!
  • thehtheh Member Posts: 2
    Thank you Augie for detailed response!