ferryschedule september Limenas - Keramoti

Home Traveling to Thassos

ferryschedule september Limenas - Keramoti

Hello, could anyone tell me if the timetable for the ferrie after the 24th of september is already available? We need an early ferry (6.00 hrs) on the 25th.
Thank you in advance,
Marco

Comments

• DelboyDelboy Member (+) Posts: 359
    Hi Lamarelmar,

If you look at the thread ' Ferries to Thassos' below it does say the timetable runs until the 24th September and that the new timetable comes out on the 17th September. Not sure if that is much help

Delboy
  • lamarelmarlamarelmar Member Posts: 3
    Thanks Delboy, yes I've seen that schedule, but I want to know the times on the 25th. Is it likely that there will be modifications in the schedule after the 24th?

Lamarelmar.
  • DelboyDelboy Member (+) Posts: 359
    I guess it will go into a winter timetable and less ferries but Augie will know more
  • AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 818
    Hi lamarelmar,

The ferry schedule for 25 September will be available in mid-September. We will update the timetable here as soon as it's available. I recommend checking again on the 17th of September.

I can say that there will be a reduction of ferry crossings compared to now, as Delboy correctly mentioned.

If you take the Keramoti - Limenas route, I'm very confident there will be a ferry crossing around 6AM because we normally have a very early crossing (between 5:30-6:30) all year round. I can't confirm the exact time so you'll need to wait until the ferry companies release the official timetable around 17 September. :)
  • lamarelmarlamarelmar Member Posts: 3
    Hi Delboy and Augie,

Thanks very much for your answers. Nothing to worry about than i guess. We are looking forward to our stay at Thassos.

Lamarelmar

• AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 818
    You're welcome! There's nothing to worry about at all :)

Have a great time on Thassos this September!