• Leanne1976Leanne1976 Member Posts: 144
    Thanks for the update! Looking forward to seeing the island alive 😀😀
  • FranzFranz Member (+) Posts: 22
    The webcam is online

thanks Augie
  • hutikahutika Member Posts: 1
    Hurrá!!!! Thanks Augie!!
    Yey!!! Happy dance!! 💃🏻 (just six weeks left 😀😀😀)
  • olgaolga Member Posts: 2
    Hallo why does not rotate the camera ?
  • AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 818
    Hi Olga,

There's a technical issue we're trying to fix (again). If all goes well, the camera will be rotating again soon. Hopefully very soon! :)
  • olgaolga Member Posts: 2
    Hi Augie

Thanks for the reply !
  • tonitoni Member (+) Posts: 107
    very happy to see the webcam working again
    thank you
    can watch now until 1st august when we will be there
  • JaiJai Member Posts: 29
    Less than 2 weeks 3rd June visit 19 <3<3 for 1 week then back in September for another 2 weeks. Can wait Thassos and the Thassian people always in our <3

o:)
  • GangoGango Member (+) Posts: 38
    I go that day too Jai, maybe see you there? B);)
  • Wendy FlemingWendy Fleming Member (+) Posts: 75
    Hi just turned on to get my fix, but no camera. Not to worry I will be there on the 22nd June
  • cgukcguk Member Posts: 13
    We shall be with you tomorrow for our usual holiday and the weather forecast looks amazing for the whole period - hope the Mythos beer lake is well topped up.
    Five weeks left before I get there.. talk about counting down the days! And I’m lucky enough to be returning at the end of August as well 😀😀
  • colingcoling Member Posts: 7
    Now back from our annual holiday at Golden Beach - weather was perfect for the whole of the two weeks - may it continue for all who are going this year - food, wine & Mythos beer as good as ever - will be booking up for next year this weekend.
  • 19761976 Member Posts: 3
    Καλησπέρα...για πιο λόγο η κάμερα δεν μας δείχνει την παραλια;
    Καλημέρα 1976! Υπάρχει τεχνικό πρόβλημα και περιμένουμε τεχνικούς να την φτιάξουν.
  • vanyazagarovavanyazagarova Member (+) Posts: 29
    Where is the sea? Every time I was here,I only see the forest 😂😂😂😂😂
  • paul36paul36 Member Posts: 6
    Anyone know what the weather has been like we arive in a week and the forecast dosnt look good
    Hi Paul,

Yesterday we had clouds but no rain. The last week or so has been beautiful albeit the forecasts have been showing rain. Don't believe the forecasts entirely because most of the data used to forecast Thassos weather comes from the mainland which is more prone to rainfall and clouds than is the island. :)
  • paul36paul36 Member Posts: 6
    Thank you augie
  • SueandMacSueandMac Member (+) Posts: 99
    Three Cheers for Augie and the gang xxxx
    Good morning everyone and thanks for the cheers Sue and Mac! :)

Paul, in regards to the weather forecast, there's a big weather front moving into Greece and the local forecasters are saying every part of Greece will be affected. We expect rain from Tuesday through Thursday. It's much needed rain to be honest as May was extremely dry and hot (abnormally so). The island's vegetation could use a drink and a shower to freshen up and reduce the risk of fires.

If it's raining while you're visiting Thassos, I highly recommend taking the opportunity to visit the many folklore and historical museums doting the island. Here's a list of them: http://www.go-thassos.gr/about-thassos/museums
  • juliebjulieb Member (+) Posts: 26
    Yeeeey! The webcam is working properly. We are coming to Golden Beach on the 6th July (our 15th visit).
    Thanks Augie and the team 🇬🇷😎
  • 19761976 Member Posts: 3
    υπέροχα Μετά από πολύ καιρό επιτέλους βλέπουμε παραλία...πιστέψτε μας εδώ στα ξένα είναι παρηγοριά όταν μπορούμε και βλέπουμε την πατρίδα και κυρίως το μέρος που μας ηρεμεί και ξεκουράζει...λίγο ακόμα έμεινε μέχρι τις 29 Αυγούστου...μέχρι τότε με αυτήν την εικόνα θα ξεκουραζομαστε
  • derekderek Member (+) Posts: 66
    nice view of the beach thanks to you guys, just one tiny request,, could the camera be twitched very slightly to the left so we can see our favourite cavo doro restauant epharisto...