Recommendations for somewhere to stay, thinking Potos

Home Places on Thassos

Recommendations for somewhere to stay, thinking Potos

meejuliemeejulie Member Posts: 10
Hi, our flights are booked B) now looking to book accommodation. But I am struggling to find places on the usual sites. I have looked on here but it seems you have to contact every hotel/ apartment to get a price. I will do this if necessary but I am just looking for a middle of the road price, don't mind if it's a hotel or apartment but would like a pool and air con and not to be too far away from the beach. If anyone has suggestions or recommendations I would be very grateful, thank you

Comments

• AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 818
    edited March 2018
    Hi Meejulie!

Glad to hear that you booked your flights! Get ready to fall in love with Thassos!

Here are some properties in Potos with a swimming pool and a/c. You can't go wrong with any one of them, all of them are really great. Prices depend on several factors, such as your dates and when they fall during the season, the number of nights you want to stay, how many rooms you would like to reserve, etc.

Send each one of these properties a request and they will reply with a direct offer for your stay if they have availability.

You will always receive the best price through Go-Thassos.gr because there's no middleman (no booking fees, no commission, etc.).
  • meejuliemeejulie Member Posts: 10
    Thank you, cant wait to book and start looking forward to enjoying Thassos.
    Thank you again. I was confused as I was looking for places directly on Golden beach, I have now realised this is a long beach which includes a few villages, so much less worried about finding somewhere now
  • Leanne1976Leanne1976 Member Posts: 144
    You can’t go wrong with the beach no matter where you decide, we are staying in skala ranchoni which is fab, but also considering trypiti if we return next year or the year after.
  • AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 818
    edited April 2018
    Very nice choice, Leanne! For me, Skala Rachoni is like the quiet backyard of the island. Its long sandy beaches don't seem to ever get crowded even during peak season... which is one thing I love about this area personally.

Meejulie - in that case, you're not looking for a property in Potos so ignore the list I mentioned above and click here for properties in and around Golden Beach. :)
  • GangoGango Member (+) Posts: 38
    if you want Golden Beach I would recommend the Emerald if you don't mind the hill. The views are the best! It's still walking distance to the beach. We have been going there since 2000.
  • Leanne1976Leanne1976 Member Posts: 144
    Aguie we loved skala rachoni so much we booked this years within a week of getting home! Golden beach looked lovely but seemed a little busier for us. Going to spend some time visiting up in the hills this time