Laundry in Limenas

Home General

Laundry in Limenas

cahcah Member (+) Posts: 3
Does anyone know if there is a laundry (self service or drop off service) in Limenas (Thassos Town) please?

Comments

• AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 817
    Hi Cah,

Yes there is a drop-off laundry service in Limenas, near the post office.

Look for the gambling store "ΟΠΑΠ" (opap in english). Across the street from Opap you'll find the laundry service. :)
  • cahcah Member (+) Posts: 3
    Thanks Augie. I remember seeing this place but thought it was only for commercial customers (hotels for example).
    Nope, it's not restricted to commercial customers. I've taken winter coats and comforters.
  • cahcah Member (+) Posts: 3
    Thanks again Augie for your help. We want to travel light and hope to drop day-to-day clothes off for washing. Do you know what the prices are like please? Thanks.
    I believe for my coat I paid around 10 euros but I couldn't advise on the price for load of laundry.

Personally, I'd first ask at your accommodation to see if they could help you with that. I think you should try that first. :)
  • nerezchiquitanerezchiquita Member Posts: 4
    Hello Augie!

We are Olga and Ivan and will be arriving tomorrow to Thassos from Kavala.

Since we have been travelling with our family for a week, we would need a express laundry service.

Do you know if this place you shared still exist?

Thank you so much in advance!

Looking forward to discovering Thassos!
    Hi Olga and Ivan!

Yes, the laundry service I mentioned above still exists. :)

Before you take your laundry there, I'd first ask your accommodation host if they could kindly wash your clothes. Many of them are willing to do this for their guests.
  • nerezchiquitanerezchiquita Member Posts: 4
    Hello Augie!

Thank you for your quick reply :-)