Golden Beach live webcam

Home General

Golden Beach live webcam

jojowilliamsjojowilliams Member (+) Posts: 3
I've just returned from a wonderful holiday at the Emerald Hotel , Golden Beach. Since coming home I enjoyed popping in & out watching the live webcam , keeping an eye on the weather & wishing I was back there , but the past few days it's unable to connect :(
Can anyone tell me has it been switched off because it's nearly the end of season ?!?!

Comments

• AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 818
    Hi Jojowilliams,

The webcam is not switched off due to the end of the season. We're just having some technical difficulties and are working to get it back online.

As long as we have it our way, you will be able to view the webcam throughout the year, come rain or shine! :)
  • jojowilliamsjojowilliams Member (+) Posts: 3
    Hi Augie
    Thank you so much for your reply to my question :smiley:
    I'm relieved it's only a technical problem that will hopefully be resolved soon , I'm looking forward to viewing Golden Beach come rain or shine.
    Whatever the weather I know I will be wishing I was sitting on the beach or in one of your lovely tavernas enjoying the view with a glass of wine ! :smiley:
  • EllieEllie Member (+) Posts: 31
    Hi Augie, we are also looking forward to enjoying our daily "fix" of Golden Beach again! I hope you will be back online again soon.
  • ginagina Member (+) Posts: 6
    I was in Thassos may/june I love the webcam, so pleased it will be back soon, hoping to be in Thassos some time 2016