Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos - Page 86

Home Go-Thassos Comments

Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos

Comments

• pan222666222111333pan222666222111333 Member (+) Posts: 0
    ή κάμερα web είναι τέλεια ρυθμισμένη φέτος συνχαρητήρια σας συνεχίστε γιατί είναι ή εικόνα τίς θάσου παγκοσμίος ...
  • VintageVivVintageViv Member (+) Posts: 50
    The beach is empty, everyone has gone back to their accommodation to have a shower and get ready for the evening - ready to make the biggest decision of the day - where to eat? I'm sitting in my garden, closing my eyes, dreaming of those lovely evenings in Golden Beach.. strolling along the front!
  • Adrian LeeAdrian Lee Member (+) Posts: 126
    5 weeks and 1 day till we return :-)
  • lefterislefteris Member (+) Posts: 7
    five weeks today on our way
  • ToneTone Member (+) Posts: 65
    Often wondered - who owns that white building on the Island off the headland ? Is it a private house or something more official ?

8 weeks to go :)
    Tone, are you thinking of buying it for your holiday home? I would love to own it
  • juliebjulieb Member (+) Posts: 26
    It's a church. St. Daniel's I was told by Costas at the Emerald
  • tilly67tilly67 Member (+) Posts: 14
    En route to Thassos now. Sat in hotel room in Germany, half way through road journey to get ferry from Italy. Can't wait.
  • ToneTone Member (+) Posts: 65
    I kind of guessed it could be a church although a strange place to build it - you'll have to set off early on a Sunday to get there !

Not surprised Costas knows - talking to him last year he's clearly a well informed educated individual and one who really looks after his guests
  • juliebjulieb Member (+) Posts: 26
    Hi Tone. You're right, Costas is your man if you want to know anything! He is a great host and we have stayed with him many times. Back there on 29th June and can't wait!
  • troublebutnice47troublebutnice47 Member (+) Posts: 7
    We will be at the Emerald on the 6th of July. See you there :)
  • AmyEF91AmyEF91 Member (+) Posts: 7
    The Aegean has been turned into two small apartments Wendy, was the best Mythos! x
  • Wendy FlemingWendy Fleming Member (+) Posts: 75
    Thanks Amy, I know there is two studios above the bar. They where very quick converting it unusual for the greeks.
    Looks lovely this morning
  • AmyEF91AmyEF91 Member (+) Posts: 7
    Very unusual Wendy, I was shocked. Loved coming off the beach and going there. The apartments do look lovely, I expect they will be popular so close to the beach :)
  • VintageVivVintageViv Member (+) Posts: 50
    This time last year we were sat in the square in Panagia enjoying 29 degrees sunshine - this time this year we are sat in the house looking out at the rain enjoying 11 degrees. Know where I would rather be!
  • GrandadGrandad Member (+) Posts: 4
    I have recently changed my computer and am now unable to watch the webcam (just a solid black space). Can you suggest what I need to do to fix this, please?
  • GoThassosGoThassos Administrator Posts: 128
    Hi Grandad,

Adobe Flash Player is needed to view the webcam so you may only need to download and install it. You can also try using a browser that has it installed by default, such as Google Chrome.

You can download Google Chrome here:
    https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/

Install and open Chrome, then come to this page and the webcam should appear automatically.

Do let us know if you manage!
  • GrandadGrandad Member (+) Posts: 4
    Thank you folks. I'm back in the game.
  • Susan MuirheadSusan Muirhead Member (+) Posts: 1
    one week to go
  • angieangie Member (+) Posts: 37
    Two weeks to go!! ....Cannot wait!....looking forward soooo much to being back in Thassos :):)
  • tonitoni Member (+) Posts: 107
    oh
    weve still got 10 weeks to go
    4 weeks for us
  • SAIRSAIR Member (+) Posts: 4
    Good to know that the earthquake did not deter folks from enjoying an afternoon at the beach. I hope everyone is OK in Thassos.
    Nice to see all the lights along Golden Beach tonight