Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos - Page 84

Home Go-Thassos Comments

Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos

Comments

• grandma56grandma56 Member (+) Posts: 48
    Only 103 days until it will be us strolling on the beach. 3 week stay this year!
    Can't come soon enough.
  • derekderek Member (+) Posts: 66
    turned out nice again. 6 weeks to go and i am getting a trifle worried .should i pack my wet gear.
  • AmyEF91AmyEF91 Member (+) Posts: 7
    Hope the weather gets better, also hope Tom Hales will make an appearance, a drink in Skala would be nice! 12th May in the Emerald X
  • normastephennormastephen Member (+) Posts: 18
    Hi folks its just 12 weeks to our holiday can't wait it will be our first trip to Thassos , we have been watching the web cam every day. It looks like a beautiful island.
    it is a lovely island normastephen, you will not be disappointed..
  • SANDYSANDY Member (+) Posts: 9
    Once you have been you will be hooked normastephen. Are you staying in Golden Beach area? I have been going for about 17 yrs with gaps In between and have visited other Greek Islands. There is just something special about Thassos and its people.
  • Adrian LeeAdrian Lee Member (+) Posts: 126
    The clouds are lower than the mountains today
  • angieangie Member (+) Posts: 37
    I hope that you enjoy Thassos normastephen ..... i am sure you will! .... it is a beautiful island .... we have been many times and love it there!
  • ToneTone Member (+) Posts: 65
    10 weeks to go for us - we've been coming for many years - like others it's like a second home. Quite a few new houses built over the years but other than that it remains virtually unchanged - we absolutely love Golden Beach / Scala Potamia as clearly many others do as we see a good few familiar faces each year on the beach or in the tavernas.
  • SueandMacSueandMac Member (+) Posts: 99
    Hi normastephen, totally agree with sandy and angie! I'm sure you will enjoy yourself
    We'll be in Limenas on wednesday , ha ha!

• juliebjulieb Member (+) Posts: 26
    Yeeey! It looks as though Kleanthis at C'avo D'oro is getting ready for the season starting next week. Lovely to see Golden Beach coming to life now.
    Awww sueandMac lucky you.!!!!........have a wonderful time :):)
    Hi Sue and Mac hope you have a wonderful time we are counting down the days.
    Thanks every one for your comments . It sounds like a magical island. we are staying at the sunray in limenaria., and we will be visiting golden beach several times it looks beautiful this morning.
  • SueSue Member (+) Posts: 35
    Grandma 56 how lucky are you going for three weeks this year , we are so jealous. See you there !
    Normastephen we have stayed at the Sunray twice ......we think that it is a lovely place ....in a lovely location...we are looking forward to going back!!!!!!!
  • SirPJSirPJ Member (+) Posts: 10
    Yay! After a long absence, I see Menolas' boat is back!
    turned out nice again////
    just seen the new thomson prices for 2015,,looks like blackpool for me..
  • AmyEF91AmyEF91 Member (+) Posts: 7
    11 Days!!!!!!! :) X
  • Adrian LeeAdrian Lee Member (+) Posts: 126
    Lucky you AmyEF91
  • nettienettie Member (+) Posts: 0
    We have been to Thassos once before and stayed on the west coast, but we are really looking forward to staying at the Emerald Studios in Golden Beach. We have fingers crossed for good weather!
    Hi Normastephen , thanks we are having a good holiday inbetweenthe showers! Thassos is always agreat place to be in any weather.
  • HadfieldsHadfields Member (+) Posts: 9
    Hi Sue and Mac
    We will be on Thassos next Tuesday and Wednesday, could you tell us what the weather is like in the evenings.... struggling between packing sweaters, coats or t shirts!!!! Thanjks