Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos - Page 80

Home Go-Thassos Comments

Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos

Comments

• SirPJSirPJ Member (+) Posts: 10
    We send our blessings to our friends in Thassos for a most wondrous Christmas and a New Year filled with happiness, good health and prosperity!
    Sir PJ & Lady Penelope
  • derekderek Member (+) Posts: 66
    w,ont be long now sue,, xmas is over ,now its down hill all the way. yammas..
  • derekderek Member (+) Posts: 66
    ps.be able to wake up and be there//
  • angieangie Member (+) Posts: 37
    Ohhhh yes to wake up and be in Thassos.......you are right...time just flies!....it will not be too long til we are sat waiting (1st Vythos in our hands)for the ferry to pick us up and take us to Thassos.We are really looking forward to June!!!
    Mythos in hands!!! :):)
  • SueSue Member (+) Posts: 35
    Hope everyone had a good Christmas. Happy New Year to you all .Yammas!
  • Wendy FlemingWendy Fleming Member (+) Posts: 75
    Flights and cars booked, roll on June
  • ToneTone Member (+) Posts: 65
    Booked with Cosmos today - going back to Suzies - 2 weeks from 8th July - really good deal , a lot cheaper than Thomson and so convenient for all the tavernas we love ie Krambousa , Korali , Green Sea . Monarch Airline from Gatwick . Always good to have everything booked - can't wait to be at our home from home again :)
  • normastephennormastephen Member (+) Posts: 18
    Happy New Year everyone hope you all had a good christmas. We will be there 14th july for 2 weeks. On count down.
    Happy New Year to everyone in Thassos!..... also to everyone - who like us who loves Thassos!.........See you in June!
  • helensmumhelensmum Member (+) Posts: 29
    Happy New Year to the brilliant Go Thassos team and to all the Golden Beach webcam fans, like me. Wishing everyone health and happiness and hope the dreams of next year's holiday come soon and the magic remains.
  • Adrian LeeAdrian Lee Member (+) Posts: 126
    Happy new year to all, looking forward to 23 June, 2 weeks on our fave island
  • GoThassosGoThassos Administrator Posts: 128
    Happy New Year! We hope to see you all enjoying an unforgettable holiday on Thassos in 2014!
  • tonitoni Member (+) Posts: 107
    A Happy and healthy new year to everyone who loves Thassos
    Now 2014 has arrived August seems a little nearer so we can look forward to our summer holiday
  • EllieEllie Member (+) Posts: 31
    Happy New Year to all ... and roll on summer!
  • Sandra MilesSandra Miles Member (+) Posts: 51
    just booked our second trip for this coming summer! June 15th for two weeks then 24th August for two weeks.......cannot wait
    Hi Go Thassos team
    can you tell me when they will be doing the cross throwing in the sea.
    Hi Toni,
    The cross throwing happened on Monday morning, January 6.
    We realize that we made a mistake by not announcing it a few days in advance, the way we normally do, and for this we're really sorry. We promise we won't make the same mistake next year!
    no worries
    is it always on the 6th jan or 1st monday of jan
    will put it on the calender
    "The Epiphany of the Lord", the day of the cross throwing, is always on January 6.

We provide a list of the Greek Orthodox holidays celebrated on Thassos here: http://www.go-thassos.gr/about-thassos/religion-and-faith
    Only another 5 months,1 week & 4days to go till we are on that beach,not that I'm counting,lol
  • Nikos KonsoulasNikos Konsoulas Member (+) Posts: 45
    hi to all having a look for flights to thassos this year is getting more expensive to there cosmos and thompson are the same price £1700 plus bags for 4 people. BA and easy jet a little bit cheaper but after adding car hire works the same price. any suggestion? how to do it cheaper?
    Nikos, we booked our flights in November with easyjet,£275, accomadation for a large one bedroomed apartment,£450, car hire for a group C car,with zero excess,£400. This is for the last week of June and the first week of July,the deals are there,you just need to search for them, keep trying you will find something eventually
  • ToneTone Member (+) Posts: 65
    Each year it's always tempting to go via Easyjet - If there are more than 2 of you then it's probably worth all the hassle. Each year I watch the Thomson website and consistently prices get to their lowest just after Christmas - I've had Thomson and now Cosmos on my "favourites" since Cosmos announced they were coming to Thassos. This , I believe , has paid off as I managed to book Cosmos for 8 July for 14 days for £461 each including transfers ( only 2 of us going this year.) It may be that the price will drop more but I think it's unlikely but always worth keeping an eye on both websites.
  • tilly67tilly67 Member (+) Posts: 14
    Well done Tone, that's a really good deal you bagged there. And just a short trundle down to the ferry. And avoiding all the 'driving rows' from Thessaloniki ,or is that just us :))