Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos - Page 76

Home Go-Thassos Comments

Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos

Comments

• DelboyDelboy Member (+) Posts: 359
    thanks Alan,
    I'll add the review on here for those that haven't seen it. It was the first time that we have been to Thassos and knew very little about the place and took over a thousand photos lol. If you wish to see the train link etc, just click into the link and when you finish just click back and it should put you in the same postion to continue in the review. These are only my observations and people will have different ideas of places etc
    http://holidayreviews.info/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=33
  • Wendy FlemingWendy Fleming Member (+) Posts: 75
    Yes Delboy Ian and Ann run the bar very nice couple, make you feel very welcome.

hi Wendy
    yes I called in and spoke to Ian for about 30 minutes on one of my walks in the review lol
    Hi Delboy, are you going back to Thassos next year.
    Hi Wendy
    Oh yes, much more to see, looking forward to seeing Thassos Town and the Roman remains and views that all go with it
  • juliebjulieb Member (+) Posts: 26
    There was a post on the Thassos-Island forum in August that said Ian and Ann from the Aegean were retiring at the end of this season and returning to the UK. Sorry to see them go.
    We where looking forward to seeing them in June. My brother will be disappointed he really likes Ian and Ann
  • Adrian LeeAdrian Lee Member (+) Posts: 126
    I wish I was walking along that beach now, :-)
  • SueSue Member (+) Posts: 35
    JUST TAKING A SNEAKY PEEK AT GOLDEN BEACH LOOKS PERFECT! THEN CLICKED ONTO DEL BOYS HOLIDAY PICS WE STAYED AT THE NOSTOS AGAIN THIS WHERE HE AND MRS DD STAYED IT WAS GREAT TO SEE THASSOS IN ALL ITS GLORY. BRIGHTENS A DISMAL SATURDAY MORNING UP THANK YOU.
  • Adrian LeeAdrian Lee Member (+) Posts: 126
    Would love to visit Thassos in October, does anyone know if there are enough places open in the middle of October
  • helensmumhelensmum Member (+) Posts: 29
    How I wish that was me on the yacht just mooring in the little bay just before Golden Beach. (Wouldn't mind owning the yacht either.) What a fab time of year to cruise the Aegean... Maybe one year? keep doing the lottery. (Won €20 in September!!)
  • tilly67tilly67 Member (+) Posts: 14
    We often visit in October and its my favourite time. Tavernas seem to open at weekends mainly ( in small resorts)majority of Limenas open though. We are moving out to live there early next year and can't wait!!!!
  • derekderek Member (+) Posts: 66
    hi dellboy
    just seen your photo diary of your holiday,,what a great job..now when i feel down i go back on your link and im home again. roll on june..
    Hi Derek
    your welcome, I enjoyed putting it together. Inside the review there are links to the train ride to Potamia and Pangia, also another link to the the mountain trip and you have to click into them to see them. I had to put them in as links, as it would not all fit in but if you missed them I have them as seperates below
    Train ride
    http://www.holidayreviews.info/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=37
    Mountain climb
    http://holidayreviews.info/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=36&p=37#p37
  • Sandra MilesSandra Miles Member (+) Posts: 51
    Tilly67! I am so envious, have you bought somewhere nice to live? :)
    Hi Sandra, we are building at the moment and move in Spring permanently. We have been planning it for a few years now so can't wait!
    Another beautiful evening in Thassos - fabulous weather still. Hope it lasts well into Autumn..
    tilly67 that sounds absolutely wonderful. Where abouts are you building? (sorry to be nosey lol):)
    WOW. Sky ablaze - fab picture , new desktop pic for me!!
    Its not nosey, love talking about it:)) its between Rahoni and Prinos. We've been going to Thassos for a number of years. Love all bits of the island but decided to settle on this area. Roll on next year.
    I'm LOVING the fabulous evening views- sun, sky, mountains, sea and sand all deep crimson. Wish I were there in person - perhaps one day soon....'till then keep looking at the webcam, instead of working!!!
  • normastephennormastephen Member (+) Posts: 18
    hi helens mum hope you get their soon. have just booked last 2 weeks in july we have been to lots of greek islands but this is first time to thassos . hope we wont be disapointed. we watch the web cam every day its brilliant.
    norma
    hi normastephen, I am sure you will love it! We discovered it in June 2012 and fell in love with the place. We were there in June and August this last summer and are booked again next June.Where are you staying??? :)
  • tonitoni Member (+) Posts: 107
    We have been visiting thassos since 1997. we have been taking our children from babies to teenagers and the whole family just love it there. we couldnt think of any where else we would be happier. roll on august 5th its like our second family. staying with maria and achilleas at hotel achillion skala potamia.
  • normastephennormastephen Member (+) Posts: 18
    Hi Sandra
    we are staying at the sunray apartments in limenaria. we gonna be hiring a jeep and have a good look around the island . it sounds and looks just perfect,peace and tranquility just what we need.
    norma