Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos - Page 75

Home Go-Thassos Comments

Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos

Comments

• DelboyDelboy Member (+) Posts: 359
    Yes, I have the temperatures for Kavala on my computer and it was showing 73 degs the other day, then they seemed to have a thunderstorm in Kavala, after which, it to plunged into winter temperatures of 48 degs and now at this moment only 50 degs
  • helensmumhelensmum Member (+) Posts: 29
    And scorching hot here, in UK - had to come inside 'cos it's too hot.

Hoping that Thassos is back to normal soon - October is a brilliant month to be there usually. Just look at this evening's sunset and wish for a cool Mythos or retsina as the sun goes down behind the mountains. If only...
  • Wendy FlemingWendy Fleming Member (+) Posts: 75
    All booked for next June
  • derekderek Member (+) Posts: 66
    me too wendy'' 2 lovely weeks in golden beach. just done two weeks in sept.weather ok not too many wasps ,but somebody has given our secret to the romanians and they were there in force.,live and let live i know but i have never seen it so crowded.nice and friendly people though,no problems.not like some,i could name. by the by thomson are considering extending the season into october next year,,also 10/11 day hols...hope the price is right???
  • Sandra MilesSandra Miles Member (+) Posts: 51
    me too Wendy....managed two two week holidays this summer and working on hubby for similar next year. Arriving 15th June .....seems a long way off....sigh
  • helensmumhelensmum Member (+) Posts: 29
    Autumn arrived too early this year on Golden Beach, BUT Friday, Saturday and Sunday seem to be forecast to be better, milder weather days. Here's hoping. All you hard workers deserve a long, languorous rest before winter.Hope to join you all soon.
    Hi Derek Thomsons tried tens days a few years back. I see they have added a new accmodation in Golden Beach Aphrodite
  • Vinnie CairaVinnie Caira Member, Member (+) Posts: 1
    hi, anyone know of a bar or cafe bar to rent for next season. i have a house in skala rachoni, and probably prefer to be on that side of the island. but will consider anything viable on the island.
  • shirlthegirlshirlthegirl Member (+) Posts: 24
    Hi all, I've just this minute joined your community. Love the webcam shots and will be looking in regularly. We've booked our first holiday in Thassos for next summer. Will post further details in the various threads.
  • juliebjulieb Member (+) Posts: 26
    People on the beach today and swimming in the sea. Wish it was me!
  • Adrian LeeAdrian Lee Member (+) Posts: 126
    Easyjet are now selling next summers flights to Thessaloniki, prices are looking good,will hopefully be booking ours tomorrow.
  • Adrian LeeAdrian Lee Member (+) Posts: 126
    Couldn't wait,the prices have already gone up £10:00 per person, so all booked for the last week in June and the first week in July :D
  • JackieMJackieM Member (+) Posts: 4
    I looked last night at Easyjet, prices very good for July. Thomsons prices are a lot higher than we paid this year. Still tempted to wait for Cosmos but they not coming out till end October.
    Whats wrong with the camera. Great view of a tree.
  • SAIRSAIR Member (+) Posts: 4
    Nice view of the rocks at the bottom too..... ;);)
  • SAIRSAIR Member (+) Posts: 4
    and....... I think I just saw a kritter crawling by..... :):):)
  • EllieEllie Member (+) Posts: 31
    Autumn has arrived but I still wish I could be there, walking on the beach ...
  • GoThassosGoThassos Administrator Posts: 128
    Woops! It may be a software glitch... we'll look into it, thanks for letting us know! :)
    Have a virtual walk along the beach with this link Ellie

http://holidayreviews.info/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=34&p=35#p35
  • EllieEllie Member (+) Posts: 31
    Thank you Delboy, that's brilliant, beautifully done! It took me right back there ...
    I see you started out at Nostos, that's where we always stay ... and we love to eat at Sotiris at the far end :-)
    Thanks Ellie, the beach walk was just a small part of a much larger review I did on Golden Bay and Potamia
  • Sandra MilesSandra Miles Member (+) Posts: 51
    Your pics are stunning Delboy! We stay about 50 yards from Magic Coast right next to the beach and these pics made me feel so excited...cannot wait until next June to get back there :)
    Great photo's Delboy. You even captured the Agean Bar where my husband likes to have a cold Mythos when leaving the beach
    would that be the bar run by the English couple, Wendy
  • alanalan Member (+) Posts: 2
    just want to thank del boy for his great photos enjoyed the walk on the beach and train trip brought back lovely memories and cant wait to be back in june thanks again del boy