Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos - Page 74

Home Go-Thassos Comments

Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos

Comments

• BluebayhotelBluebayhotel Member (+) Posts: 4
    So peaceful and clear today !!! Beautiful day in Golden Beach today !!!!! :-h B-)
  • DelboyDelboy Member (+) Posts: 359
    Thanks for the info Nikos
  • Nannie FrenchNannie French Member (+) Posts: 45
    Oh, no!! Pesky spider's web on the lens again with 2 dead flies caught for our enhanced enjoyment - get out there guys and clean and polish it, please!!
    p.s. has the turning software given up again?
  • GoThassosGoThassos Administrator Posts: 128
    .....bad spider!

We will clear the view as soon as possible. Thanks for letting us know, Nannie! Indeed the camera isn't moving and we are already looking into this with Earthcam. :)
    would the webcam be better just running down the harbour and beach rather than it shooting out to the island and making the spider feel sick lol
  • Wendy FlemingWendy Fleming Member (+) Posts: 75
    The season will be coming to a end soon. Roll on next year
  • SolhemSolhem Member (+) Posts: 1
    Why are there no new image? Is it the end of the season? I like to follow Thassos in winter too.
    edited September 2013
    Hi Solhem,

The webcam is on all year long. However, from time to time it may not work due to a problem with the electricity supply, the internet connection, or bad weather.

Stay with us and watch Thassos through the whole winter... the mountains are beautiful to see when they are covered with snow. (yes, it snows on Thassos!)
    Were abouts on the Blue Bay hotel is the webcam positioned, I looked out of curiousity whilst there but couldn't spot it
    Studying my photgraphs I think I managed to answer my own question lol
  • SolhemSolhem Member (+) Posts: 1
    Thanks for your answer Administrator! :-D I will follow you even when the snow falls.
  • helensmumhelensmum Member (+) Posts: 29
    Thanks for fixing the movement on the camera again - great to see Golden Beach as I like it best, fewer brollies and beds and people still enjoying the sun and the sea late September, with loads of room to play. Hope the great weather continues!
  • Nikos KonsoulasNikos Konsoulas Member (+) Posts: 45
    camera down no good what happend? kamera ektos litourgias ti egine?
    oh its back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good evening to all an update for cosmos at the moment no flight only deals, package only and coming out end October beginning November.basicly when the brochures are out.!! standing by.
    Thank you for the update, Nikos.
  • derekderek Member (+) Posts: 66
    just been dragged away kicking and screaming from a great holiday in golden beach,,with the promise of maybe next year dear....i have just had massive corona?..caught sight of next years prices. thomson ..are you having a giraffe ,,looks like the goose that was laying the golden egg is going into self destruct.. looks like argate next year///
    derek hello from leeds (potos thassos) yes thomson have a girrafe, i just had a quote for flight only in august to go in thassos man-kva for 2 weeks an eye watering 3.1k!!!!!!!! and the thing is that people pay for them prices?????????? one thing is sure thompson NEVER again. lets hope that by monarch go there (AKA cosmos) prices may go down( id rather doubted)
    just sit and wait for something else.

Good Day!!!!!!!!
    Hi Nikos
    basicallly Thomson aren't interested in selling you a flight only and will quote the price of a whole holiday, you can see where their profit margins are coming from can't you
    good morning to all, hello delboy yes you are right however that price was for flight only with 4 bags!!!!!!! the accommodation on top which was minimum SC in panagia 2.2k. you see i only go in potos to see my parents and i always get flight only as i have my house there.
    How ever i really want to see some competition to Thompsons from easy jet or monarch.

still looking for monarch (cosmos) to go there as flight only but even if they do were they gonna fly from????? as i said wait and see!!
  • derekderek Member (+) Posts: 66
    hi web cam wizards,,would it be possible to make a small adjustment..cam era pans from vigli,,fedra and golden sands then jumps to water sports missing out my favorite cava doro..just got to have my dailycava doro fix,,, to keep me going till june.. yammas poli..
    that should keep you going in the mean time Derek lol

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3143/p5oc.jpg
    Del boy sir i totally agree with photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sandra MilesSandra Miles Member (+) Posts: 51
    I have again bought a flight only from Thomsons and yes it is expensive but I will pay the price in order to be able to stay where I choose at the Kastalia Studios with Achilleas and his family. I would much rather put my money into their pockets. I looked at Easyjet but as I live in the Midlands the hassle and cost of travelling to Gatwick or Manchester along with the transfer from Thessalonika to Keramoti Port outweigh the saving (about £300).
  • helensmumhelensmum Member (+) Posts: 29
    That was a quick and unexpected change in the weather!! Unusual for early October. Let's hope the weather settles into a fine mild Autumn as in previous years and everyone can go swimming again right up until mid-November.