Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos - Page 73

Home Go-Thassos Comments

Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos

Comments

• tonitoni Member (+) Posts: 107
    people try to go to thasoos independently and book direct with a hotel
    thomson dont treat the hoteld very well.
  • Wendy FlemingWendy Fleming Member (+) Posts: 75
    Just booked my flights to Thessaloniki for next year
    anyone wanting to go to thassos via thessaloniki in june
    easyjet flights £50 easch way
  • BluebayhotelBluebayhotel Member (+) Posts: 4
    Hello normastephen !!! We are glad that you found interesting our hotel !!! It is no problem at all to provide you a kettle in your room so you can enjoy your coffee at your balcony . Hope to see you next year ;)
  • BluebayhotelBluebayhotel Member (+) Posts: 4
    Also for all our guests I would like to inform yo that we are not going to be with Thomson's next year .We will continue to accept indepented bookings so if you need anymore information please contact with us at Blue Bay . Thank you very much !!!!
  • derekderek Member (+) Posts: 66
    blue bay. sorry to hear you are not with thomson next year..it was easier with thom.rather than thessa and in that way.will be visiting you next week anyway. get the amstell in yammas derek..xx
  • normastephennormastephen Member (+) Posts: 18
    hi toni just been looking for flight to thessaloniki to go to thassos for next year. looked on easyjet sight but couldnt find anything. do you have to contact them by phone? norma
    Hi normastephen
    you should be able to look the flights up on the easyjet site not sure where your flying from but i i type in gatwick and going to thessaloniki it comes up but they are only booking up til the end of june at moment giveit another go and see. let me know how you get on
    hi toni thanx for that will give it another go. what is the weather like in june in thassos?
  • EmeraldHotelEmeraldHotel Member (+) Posts: 1
    Hi Derek, just to let you know that Smaragdi is on sale on Thomson's website starting from today.
  • DelboyDelboy Member (+) Posts: 359
    Hi
    Is there any true in the rumour that Cosmos owned by Monach airlines are coming into Thassos next year, I have read a piece that says it will appear in their brochure in October. ?

if your google Thassos Cosmos you will see a blog saying so

http://www.atoz-guides.com/cosmos-holidays-coming-thassos-2014/
    Yes Cosmos are going to Thassos but not to Golden beach or Potamia
    Thanks Wendy, are they flying into Kavala or just Thessaloniki airport
    Monarch are flying to kavala but flights are not available at the moment
    Hi Normastephen
    The weather in thassos in june is nice. not to hot its uncomfortable but still warm and sunny
    Thanks Wendy.
    Looks like that might open up things if spare flights are available to Kavala
  • SANDYSANDY Member (+) Posts: 9
    Hi, im going to stay at the Blue Bay on Sunday. I have been to Thassos, Golden Beach lots of times but not in the last 6yrs as was on my own and money tight. I cant wait as its my idea of heaven on Earth.... I have never stayed at Blue Bay before and am taking my partner who has never been to Greece before? I have decided if he doesnt like it there then there must be something wrong with him. Very angry at what has been happening re THOMPSONS and hope i too can get flights next yr with Monarch as would rather pay the accomodation a fair rate. Serves Thompsons right if we all stop using them... just greed.
    high wendy . we are going to thassos next august is the weather nice and hot then? we have been to a lot of greek islands but not thassos. after reading all the comments i cant wait . we hope to fly to kavala after reading about thomson . your comments were really useful. norma
    Can anyone tell me what the exchange rate per£ id at the moment on Thassos?
    Hi Norma we go to Thassos June and September as the weather is hot enough for us. I can't imagine what it would be like in August. We live on an island in the south of England so we can go to the beach any time
    Hi Sandy
    not sure where you staying but the supermarket at Golden beach is the only one doing exchange as far as I know, and saw one other place in Skala Potamia, so dont look for big rates over there. The is also only one ATM at the back of Skala Potamia for the whole of the resort. There are banks in Thassos town though
    Hi Wendy
    Thank you for your reply, we are hoping to go in june as well as we did'nt get away this year.
    Hi Norma we have booked our flights for June with Easyjet. Flying to Thessaloniki. We haven't booked our accommodation yet.
    Oooops there seems to be a problem...camera facing the wrong way.
  • Nikos KonsoulasNikos Konsoulas Member (+) Posts: 45
    hi delboy after my little investigation yes cosmos will be coming to thassos. but it will use initially Thompson fly and if it sells more of what they forecast then they may use their own planes.However if Thompson gets involved i think the prices might not go down much especially if they have to use their plane but will see. if any one see it first let me know, as all the others, cos i am looking for next year as well.

it makes me wonder though if monarch go there if you will be able to get flight only.