Panagia

Home Go-Thassos Comments

Panagia

Go-Thassos WebsiteGo-Thassos Website Administrator Posts: 2,286
edited July 2013 in Go-Thassos Comments

Comments

• Go-Thassos WebsiteGo-Thassos Website Administrator Posts: 2,286
    Hi everyone. Feel free to post a comment or write a review about Panagia. Enjoy! smilies/grin.gif

Imported Comment from previous version Go-Thassos.gr

• By: Go-Thassos.gr Webmaster
    • On: 28 August 2008 at 11:40am
    I visited Thassos for the first time this summer and I instantly fell in love with the island, particularly with Panagia. It is such a charming village in the mountains and the natural water springs that snake through the village is so tranquil. Unfortunately I went with a tour operator and my place of accommodation was already chosen and paid for, but I am definitely going back to Thassos and when I do I will love spending my time in Panagia. I recommend visiting Panagia while in Thassos at least once. In my eyes it really stands out from the rest of the villages on Thassos (although all of the villages I managed to see were beautiful in their own ways!).

• By: Sammy
    • On: 31 August 2008 at 1:53am
    ik kom al sinds 1985 op Thassos waarvan 10 jaar lang ongeveer 5 mnd per jaar eind mei ga ik weer moet ik nog meer vertellen

• By: henk bat
    • On: 18 March 2009 at 6:48am
    Hi we will be on Thassos for Assumption Day on the 15th of august. It seems exciting - what should we look out for and what happens on the day? We are staying on Golden Beach at the Filipidis studios. How can we get to Panagia from there?

• By: Daveloc
    • On: 7 July 2009 at 4:33pm
    hi staying in thassos at present its very hot and busy due to greek holidays but there is still plenty space for everybody,will tell you if we would come bsck at end of holiday upto now everything has been very good.

• By: melvyn
    • On: 11 August 2010 at 11:00am
    smilies/grin.gifsmilies/grin.gifsmilies/grin.gifsmilies/grin.gifsmilies/grin.gifsmilies/grin.gifsmilies/grin.gifsmilies/grin.gifsmilies/grin.gif
    h panagia skizei . einai to kalutero xwrio . number1 golden beach-xrysh ammoudia-skala panagias kai panagia panta number1

• By: chr
    • On: 31 March 2010 at 2:05pm
    Hi, I just came back from Thassos , I visited Panagia ,it is beautiful village .
    Greece is amazing.

• By: anahit
    • On: 23 August 2010 at 2:38pm
    Hi i was in thassos for 2 days and i realy like the island, Panagia is a very nice traditional village and gives you a great feeling,the olive oil factory is one of the most interesting place s on the island.I will go again...

• By: K.Dimitrova
    • On: 11 May 2011 at 3:54pm
    august 12, 2011
    i've been in thassos for the first time this year. we stayed in skala potamia, which is quiet, clean, beautiful and great for vacation. we visited almost everyday panagia, for it's beauty and moreover for the springs. best water ever!

• By: peu
    • On: 23 August 2011 at 1:20am
    I have been visiting Thassos for the last 12 years and always go to Panagia.It is a lovely village and each year we find something new.It is quite an adventure to pass through the village on the bus and always amazes me at the skill of the drivers to negotiate the narrow streets.We especially like to sit by the fountains and to watch the world go by.very relaxing.

• By: hollysammy
    • On: 6 August 2012 at 5:54am
    Lovely Island, loved it, cleanest water I had ever seen... Panagia was delightful. We will be back.

• By: Thelma
    • On: 19 October 2012 at 5:30am
    Panagia je posebno selo, a Tasos ostrvo na koje moras da se vratis, bili smo dva puta i icicemo opet. Lepota ostrva, srdacnost ljudi, mostic ljubavi, kamena cesma... Sve to ti kaze: "DODJI PONOVO". smilies/smiley.gif

• By: Sanja,Goran,Vidoje Putic
    • On: 8 December 2012 at 11:43am
  • BluesmanBluesman Member (+) Posts: 8
    Love Panagia and have taken to staying there whenever we visit. Lovely village, beautiful surroundings, stunning views a choice of tavernas but most of all nice, welcoming & friendly people.