????

Home General

????

MickMick Member (+) Posts: 3
Is this new website dying ?
no longer fun ????
too professional ?????
other members from old site inform me of this ...
what's your view ?

Comments

• GoThassosGoThassos Administrator Posts: 128
    edited July 2013
    Mick,

Surely everyone is out enjoying the summer warmth and sunshine... and not doing what we're doing, sitting at the computer all day working away...

They have lives unlike the rest of us! ;)
  • Alex BrownAlex Brown Member (+) Posts: 7
    Mick,

I think it's better as you can follow threads on specific topics rather than the old site which just had random posts under the webcam. At least on this you can follow conversation easily. I wonder if people don't know whether it's up and running.

Still, I won't be following for a couple of weeks as we are flying out first thing tomorrow!!!!
  • Adrian LeeAdrian Lee Member (+) Posts: 126
    Like anything that gets updated it takes a while to get used to it. I'm sure that it will get more use as time goes by.
  • SueandMacSueandMac Member (+) Posts: 99
    Yes--it's taken a while for us (aged and slow hi-techers) to find our way round BUT--there's so much info about Thassos on one site and the link to bargain holidays featured over the last week is good.Have you any other themes to highlight-- wildlife (nature) on Thassos for people with cameras perhaps :bz
  • helensmumhelensmum Member (+) Posts: 29
    Mick. I agree with Sue and Mac and AdiLee and Alex. I think it's great we can follow a complete thread in discussion rather than the random and sometimes hard to decipher comments on the webcam site . My feeling is that there are more contributions now not fewer - let's see.

Sue and Mac - start your own sub theme, under general perhaps, post some pics and get a badge and I'm sure a new discussion area will evolve.
  • SueandMacSueandMac Member (+) Posts: 99
    Yes, we were on our way to Remezo- well spotted!