Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos - Page 12

Home Go-Thassos Comments

Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos

Comments

• Go-Thassos WebsiteGo-Thassos Website Administrator Posts: 2,286
    Thassos doar pe tine te am! ma rog si pe corfu! si pe mikonos! si pe rhodos! ma rog nu sunt prea fidel! dar te iubesc! B-)

Imported Comment from previous version Go-Thassos.gr

• By: florin
    • On: 2 February 2010 at 11:22pm
    What a glorious day today - snow on the mountains, sun on the sea, and calm waters. I miss you summer and winter!! Hope to be back soon. Keep some wild prawns for me.

• By: Jube
    • On: 3 February 2010 at 2:22am
    inca 6 luni pana la concediu - Golden Beach here we come

• By: Alexandru Surugiu
    • On: 8 February 2010 at 4:47am
    Some very strange views today - Is this a result of all the wind and rain you've been having over the last couple of days? Strange views or not - wish I was there!! Looking forward to August

• By: Sunshine08
    • On: 12 February 2010 at 8:12am
    Indeed, the weather has not been very helpful for the past couple of days! Bear with us though, we are doing our best to keep you constantly connected with Thassos.

On a different note, does anybody have any bright ideas on how to make seaweed profitable? ;)

• By: Augie
    • On: 12 February 2010 at 8:40am
    As Sir PJ steps up to the microphone he clears his throat, “Ahem! Ladies and gentlemen! It is my great privilege to present to you now on the table before you, the first lot of genuine 108% pure Thassos Golden Beach Seaweed! Soaked in love and sunshine, this lovely item will bring long hours of comfort and enjoyment to your home. Now! What am I bid for this first lot of 100 kilos?” Arms shoot up frantically throughout the audience and voices shout. “100 Euros! 200 Euros! 500 Euros!” The chaotic clamor rose in volume. Sir PJ glanced at the camera and grinned. (everyone grins in these dumb stories)

• By: Sir PJ
    • On: 12 February 2010 at 11:02am
    Seaweed makes excellent compost!!!

• By: Jube
    • On: 13 February 2010 at 2:03am
    Homer Simpson, drooling:

"Mmmmmmmmhhhh, seaweeed!"

-----

Pozdrav!

• By: Ton_majstor
    • On: 14 February 2010 at 8:42am
    Obozavam Tasos hvala bogovima za taj raj na zemlji :):):):):):):):):):)

• By: lazar
    • On: 21 February 2010 at 12:14pm
    THASSOS! I can't wait to see you. coooome on summer.

• By: PÉTRONILLE
    • On: 22 February 2010 at 11:59am
    Just under 100 days before returning to Thassos again... :):):):)
    ....and this time for a bit longer.....

• By: Sair
    • On: 24 February 2010 at 3:48pm
    Amr 5-6 luni.. zis si facut!!!!
    SUNTEM PE VINEEEEE ;)

• By: Zizou-Craiova
    • On: 26 February 2010 at 7:02am
    auf Thassos geboren ein leben in der fremde und jedes jahr immer wieder thassos. wir waren im winter da februar 2010 es gibt nichts schöneres als ohne touristen die geliebte insel zu erkunden. leider können wir im sommer nicht kommen, kommen aber wieder im herbst ....auf thassos wollen wir alt werden und irgendwann sterben...gibt es etwas schöneres ????? thassos saga po

• By: Claudia
    • On: 2 March 2010 at 6:33am
    Hi guys, looks like a beautiful evening there. I hope everyone is well and not working too hard. I have the site up for webcam everyday. Would love to see you on the dock!.!. :) :-* :D Love to all.

• By: Holly Glasener
    • On: 16 March 2010 at 10:27am
    Sziasztok!!Imádom az országotokat.Üdv: egy magyar :D

• By: Laslie
    • On: 14 March 2010 at 12:16am
    Hi

Just checking the webcam for my daily fix of Thassos and notice that the camera has not moved since yesterday afternoon, and seems to be stuck on a view of the little bay by the old fishing port. Is this my ancient computer playing up??

• By: Kerrie
    • On: 18 March 2010 at 5:03am
    Fantastic.. It's back up and running - business as usual, I can get my daily fix!!
    Thankyou.

• By: Kerrie
    • On: 18 March 2010 at 10:18am
    the fix...plug in the camera! :)

• By: Go-Thassos Webmaster
    • On: 18 March 2010 at 12:11pm
    Gazing wistfully for hours at the gorgeous but unchanging scene on the Thassos webcam, Sir PJ came to the jolting revelation that something indeed was wrong with this picture. Scrambling onto his Trusty Steed Vauxhall, he rode in record time down to Golden Beach to investigate for himself. Upon arriving, he found a contingent from Go-Thassos.Gr sadly shaking their heads while gazing at some alien appearing machinery surrounding their webcam. “What is this?” he inquired of the contingent. “There appears to be some odd equipment redirecting our camera feed” replied one identifying himself as Webmaster. Sir PJ drew himself up righteously and exclaimed, “I shall get to the bottom of this!” Webmaster shook his head and said, “Considering the webcam and that machinery are at the top of a tall pole, I think it would be more appropriate if you got to the top of matters”. Sir PJ shrugged and approached and inspected the alien equipment. He then grinned. (everyone grins in these dumb stories) “Why I recognize that! It is a signal redirect placed there by alien walk-ins from Sedona. They must have some UFOs lurking in space and are enjoying the beauty of Golden Beach while denying the rest of us that pleasure”. Extracting his model ZKR28q Super Duper Contractors Framing Hammer, he quickly scooted up the pole and smashed the alien equipment. Moments later the Thassos webcam was back on-line. Everyone grinned. (see, I told you everyone grins in these dumb stories)

• On: 19 March 2010 at 11:11am
    It's a very sad situation in Greece today, regarding economic and social problems, civil unrests, protests and all that stuff.

My heart is with Greek people, and I hate to see some countries in EU insulting your beautiful land, history and people. I hope you will stand the fight!

Frankly, I've postponed my vacation booking in Skala Panagia, as I'm totally confused and uncertain of near future regarding Greek tourism and forthcoming summer season. I hope this is only temporary situation, because I can't imagine not to come there this summer... :(

Greetings from Serbia!

Поздрав!

• On: 19 March 2010 at 3:15pm
    @Ton_majstor

Thanks for the heartfelt comment. It is sad that Greece is going through these problems. Times will be hard economically, but there will be a day when the situation is behind us and things are better.

As for part of your comment: "Frankly, I've postponed my vacation booking in Skala Panagia, as I'm totally confused and uncertain of near future regarding Greek tourism and forthcoming summer season. I hope this is only temporary situation, because I can't imagine not to come there this summer..."

The best thing you can do for Greece...or Thassos...,for that matter, is visit. The tourism economy is one of the sectors that will help keep Greece afloat throughout this mess. There's no need to be confused or uncertain about visiting Thassos. Despite what the media may have you think, the entire country is not rioting, protesting, etc. Thassos is not having any violent acts or experiencing any forms of unrest. Thassians are worried about the uncertainty that this summer season may bring, and if people don't visit, then Thassos will have major economic problems.

If you love visiting Thassos, the best thing you can do is come this summer.

• By: Go-Thassos Webmaster
    • On: 20 March 2010 at 3:52am
    Sir PJ and his fair wife, Lady Penelope have already booked and are eagerly looking forward to visiting friends! Oh yes, and grinning like crazy! (yes, everyone grins)

• On: 20 March 2010 at 4:26am
    How could Kostas build so near by the sea???? as I know you must have 80 meters between the building and the sea ???? Does anybody know more about this ? Every beautifull place is occupied with houses and more . Delfin

• By: delfin
    • On: 20 March 2010 at 6:42am
    Hi everyone

We have already booked and will be on the island on the first flight out - Sunday 2nd May along with four of our friends from Leicester. See you in Stefanos late afternoon for birthday celebrations with a few beers and maybe a bottle of wine or two preferably makedonikog also booked for September for a repeat performance.

See you all there.

• By: Wendy & Vernon
    • On: 20 March 2010 at 6:45am
    Well, I decided today... signed the contract and we are coming to Skala Panagia on 3rd. July, in Vila "Soti"!

Life is much brighter again! See you there, all of you! :)

Поздрав!

• On: 22 March 2010 at 1:09pm