VIGLI

Home General

VIGLI

1srowls1srowls Member Posts: 5
Has Vigli on Golden Beach closed down ? Hope not loved that place ! If it has is it going to be under new ownership ?

Comments

• AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 818
    Hi 1srowls,

It is now under new ownership and is undergoing renovation. :)
  • 1srowls1srowls Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for letting me know Augie :) Any idea when it will be open ?
    I just spoke with the new owner and he told me that he's waiting for the necessary paperwork (licenses). Once they are issued he will open the restaurant.

He wishes he could give us a firm date but unfortunately the ball is in the townhall's court.
    OK - hopefully it will be open sometime this summer for everyone to enjoy ? Preferably before I get there in August !

Thanks for the information.
    Hehe I'm sure it will be open well before then! :)
    Thanks for the updates all, anyone know if the new place is open yet ?
    Hi 1srowls :)

I was just speaking with the new owners today and I'm happy to inform you that Vigli Restaurant in Golden Beach is now open!

There's live music every night and different cuisines to satisfy every kind of appetite... and the panoramic views are amazing as always!
    Hi Augie that is fantastic news thanks for the update !!
  • DelboyDelboy Member (+) Posts: 359
    yes apparently a first review is on TA and you have to pay 3€s extra for chips with the meal, The people were totally unhappy and said it was not like the original Vigli's we all knew
  • terryterry Member (+) Posts: 14
    The family that ran Vigli for 30+years are now running the DIONYSOS Hotel and RESTAURANT the food as good as ever the view is brilliant .O and the Chips are included in most meals