Home Go-Thassos Comments

Live Webcam at Golden Beach, Thassos

Comments

• FranzFranz Member (+) Posts: 22
    It's wintertime. Snow on the Ypsario. Let's go skiing
  • BShuffyBShuffy Member (+) Posts: 7
    Still wishing I was there now!

• jlcloverjlclover Member (+) Posts: 7
    A very merry Christmas George & rhianna hope you see this I lost you email address , see you soon , lorraine & alan x x
  • jlcloverjlclover Member (+) Posts: 7
    Merry Christmas George , thanasis n vangelis see you soon love Lorraine n alan , thanasis ill bring you some t bags lol x x
  • Adrian LeeAdrian Lee Member (+) Posts: 126
    Hope that everyone has had a great Christmas, and are looking forward to a fantastic 2017
  • AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 818
    Thank you Adrian and Happy Holidays everyone!

If you haven't started planning your 2017 Thassos Gettaway yet, do it now. Many of the best accommodations are still available but they won't be for long. Book direct on Go-Thassos for the very best deals and offers!
  • Adrian LeeAdrian Lee Member (+) Posts: 126
    I'm afraid that we will not be returning to Thassos in 2017, as our daughter is getting married in Florida, so that takes priority.Looking forward to returning in 2018 though
  • Sandra MilesSandra Miles Member (+) Posts: 51
    Would love to stroll along that snowy beach, looks very cold but very beautiful
  • derekderek Member (+) Posts: 66
    looks like the north pole..
    anybody for a swim///
  • FranzFranz Member (+) Posts: 22
    Tomorrow 1.00 pm?
  • Hutóczki FerencHutóczki Ferenc Member (+) Posts: 12
    Very bad weather!!!
  • Bartalis TiborBartalis Tibor Member Posts: 1
    Snow just like in Csikszereda , we have -29C but its ok !
    aww no web cam :(
    So sorry, Sandra! The snow has been coming down heavily today here on Thassos, so it's possible that the weather caused this. When the weather improves we'll be able to go and check. The roads are covered in sleet and snow at the moment, making it difficult to get around. I'll give an update when we have news. :)
  • Hutóczki FerencHutóczki Ferenc Member (+) Posts: 12
    There will be summer?
    Yay! The webcam is back. :)
  • SueandMacSueandMac Member (+) Posts: 99
    Hurray from the UK!!!
    Augie, you are a star!
    had planned hols in thassos this year untill i checked prices,, after i picked myself, up I have to admit blackpool is looking favorite..sad ////
    edited January 2017
    Hi Derek,

Did you try contacting a few accommodations through this website and request a direct offer from the hosts? When you book direct (and take out the middle-man), you'll save money and enjoy more choices.

Important note: Online booking platforms are more expensive. They offer a "best price guarantee" but it's very common for hosts to raise the price on those platforms in order to cover the 15% (or more) commission that they are charged for all bookings made on those platforms.

By sending a request via Go-Thassos.gr you will get the real best price because there is no commission or booking fee being tacked on underneath your nose.

Don't forget to check the special offers on this website for big savings (conditions apply, such as dates and durations):

Deals - http://www.go-thassos.gr/visiting-thassos/hotels/all/deals

Flexi Specials - http://www.go-thassos.gr/visiting-thassos/hotels/all/offers
    hi augie
    thanks for info,,very promising..
    Hi Derek. We have managed to get flights out of Manchester costing £480 per couple. We then stay at Kastalia studios near to Magic Coast Restaurant and we pay the owner who is now our friend 600 euro for the room for two weeks. We have a lovely big room right over the beach, perfect and extremely good value. xoxo
  • ChristineChristine Member Posts: 1
    Are you flying to Kavala Sandra or Thessaloniki?
  • cooperkidscooperkids Member (+) Posts: 75
    We aren't going this year - trying Skiathos instead but have just checked thomas cook flights from Manchester in june and are very good xx