Accommodation

Home Traveling to Thassos

Accommodation

MarieMarie Member (+) Posts: 7
Hi - Can anyone recommend a local agency for booking accommodation on Thasos please? (Not Booking.com!!) I would like to stay in or around Chrysi Ammoudia. Thank you :smile:

Comments

• AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 818
    edited August 2015
    Hi Marie,

Why don't you contact the local accommodations in Golden Beach and book directly with them? Go-Thassos makes it easy to do and rest assured every accommodation on the site is a verified establishment.

Have a look around here:
    http://www.go-thassos.gr/visiting-thassos/hotels?village[]=23

I'll be happy to assist you in any way that I can!

• MarieMarie Member (+) Posts: 7
    Hi Augie,

Many thanks for your kind reply. I emailed several hotels/studios direct and they were either full or didn't reply.

I am now sorted thankfully (a friend on the Island has got me into an accommodation that was showing as full on Bookings.com :smile: )

This will be my 11th visit to Thasos but my first as an independent traveller so I am really looking forward to the adventure ahead!

Kind regards
    Marie
  • AugieAugie Administrator Posts: 818
    Great! Glad to hear your accommodation is sorted!

August is the peak season so sometimes it takes a little effort to find a preferable place to stay at the last minute.

Enjoy your 11th visit to Thassos, and 1st time traveling independently!

How do you plan to travel here, Marie?

• MarieMarie Member (+) Posts: 7
    Hi Augie

Thanks so much for your kind response.

I am flying into Kavala from the UK and then taxi/ferry/taxi - all part of the little adventure and looking forward to it greatly :smiley: