Help to find a quiet family-friendly place, please

Home Places on Thassos

Help to find a quiet family-friendly place, please

zhannazhanna Member (+) Posts: 1
Hello,
We're looking for a quiet place for two families with children. We'd like to have a good beach nearby, suitable for children. Pine trees and greenery are welcome. Half board or all inclusive. Preferably June, two weeks at least. Not many people, nature and the sea. Reasonable prices)) We'd be grateful for any advice.

Comments

• tilly67tilly67 Member (+) Posts: 14
    Have a look at Hotel Stella ( Costa's Taverna) in Rachoni. Lovely safe beach for children and not many people. Not all inclusive or HB but great taverna plus many more nearby.
    That's just one suggestion, I've not stayed there because we live here but I always take the Grandchildren down there when they visit, Junes not too busy anyway.
  • Nannie FrenchNannie French Member (+) Posts: 45
    I agree - Skala Rachoni is quiet in June with loads of choice of tavernas. My grandchildren love the beach there.
  • VintageVivVintageViv Member (+) Posts: 50
    The Makryammos just outside Thassos Town springs to mind! Set in pine forests, lovely safe beach in a secluded cove, half board available, children's facilities. Think anywhere on Thassos is beautiful and it is never rowdy or overcrowded, especially in June.