Limenas - Page 2

Home Go-Thassos Comments

Limenas

2»

Comments

• Go-Thassos WebsiteGo-Thassos Website Administrator Posts: 2,286
    Thank you Sammi for the information on Peter, but what about his wife Jane.We met them whilst on holiday in crete some years ago and have kept in touch.However we did'nt hear from them this christmas and guessed there was something amiss.
    Regards
    J.Evans

Imported Comment from previous version Go-Thassos.gr

• By: J. Evans
    • On: 18 January 2010 at 3:52pm
    Once again thank you Sammi for your help it is much appreciated.It is very sad to hear bad news,however they will always be in our thoughts.

• By: J. Evans
    • On: 19 January 2010 at 5:44am
    Jane passed away about a year ago due to breast cancer, they are both gone unfortunately.

• By: Sammi
    • On: 19 January 2010 at 1:16am
    my sorry of learning of pete and janes death we didnt get on holiday to thassos 2009 so have only just learnt of janes death now pete they will both be sadly missed a lovely friendly couple enjoying there dream of a new life in thassos RIP

• By: sheila mills
    • On: 23 January 2010 at 12:01pm
    we have been to thassos 9 times but have missed the last 2 years we have lost touch with our friend joe who was the rep for kosmar also in the bar next to the office dennis & yanni we would be greatful for any infomation

• By: brian & sue cutts
    • On: 3 February 2010 at 11:57am
    Proveo sam 10 nezaboravnih dana u Limenasu.Ove godine idem ponovo.Ima neceg u njemu sto vuce ponovo nazadsmilies/cheesy.gif

• By: lazar
    • On: 21 February 2010 at 12:19pm
    Hi there, Can u tell me how often are ships doing the trip fron to port of Kavala and if you can tell me the names of both ports Thasos and Kavala so I can make a search on the web.

• By: Diti
    • On: 13 May 2011 at 5:21am
    Can someone tell me if in Limenas are some people offering accomodation in the port?

• By: Darko
    • On: 3 May 2010 at 2:43am
    Hi Diti,

The ferry ports on Thassos are in:

1) Limenas (Thassos Town)
    2) Skala Prinos

The ferries from Limenas go to the port of Keramoti on the mainland while from Skala Prinos they go to Kavala.

You can see schedules here: www.thassos-ferries.gr

• By: Go-Thassos Team
    • On: 13 May 2011 at 5:27am
    Am fost in Limenas acum 2 ani in perioada 3-12 iunie. Era foarte cald, se putea face plaja, dar apa era rece, de-abia prin 10 iunie era cat de cat mai calda. Fiind o insula nordica, temeperaturile nu sunt asa ridicate ca pe continent.

• By: dana
    • On: 1 June 2011 at 12:57pm
    Hi there,
    I will visit Thassos and its town Limenas at the end of Avgust. Can someone give me information how often bus travel between Limenas and beach Makryammos? I would also want to now is there transport between this two places with a boat, how often, and what is the price?

• By: Nemanja
    • On: 27 June 2011 at 10:12am
    A question really .... We will visit for the first time in August and would like to know if there is an open air cinema anywhere on Thassos - as films seem so much better under a starlit sky on a Greek island - even if the film is'nt very good - the experience is always fun! Thanks

• By: Carol
    • On: 16 July 2011 at 11:54am
    hi. i worked for young world holidays in 1971 and have great memories. have been back a few times but would really like to go again soon. just spoke to my old friend val kyne who owns leatherlane. hallo yo anyone who remembers me. mickx

• By: mick howson
    • On: 30 August 2012 at 2:32pm
    Hi Mick,
    I just found an old map of Thassos and started a search, I went on holiday with Young World holidays to Morocco (camp Africa) then the following year about 1978 I think to Thassos. I absolutely loved it and did not want to leave, we went back a few times and recently I have a longing to go back. We also stayed the first time with a fantastic family, Demitrios & Donacea and their 3 children, Demitrios used to wait up for us to come back at night, and even though we couldn't speak Greek and he no English we got on great. Ah great memories.

• By: Claire Clifford
    • On: 28 April 2013 at 12:52am